Project Never Finished: Version 2 Carbon Fiber Edition.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
First off I will say this project is no where near any sort of completion and it wont be for a long time at this point. This is only the start of my collection there is more coming ( Some things I had donated to a CF company to be replicated ). Just a teaser, but I will update this thread as time goes on.

p1450919_1.jpg

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Mr.PFloyd;1450936 said:
Nice shit matt, Hopefully fitment will be good as well.
I want that targa and hatch.

If it's not good it's fine. I've been debating having what I cannot find or have made into carbon fiber painted black... but if I have any issues the entire car besides maybe little things like the CF cowl and stuff will be painted the purple kinda like the car was when I bought it ( Look at the pictures in my profile if you don't know what color ). So yeah.

RotaryHead;1450939 said:
holy shit are they gana be reproducing them. ya got a website

I don't make these parts. They came from 5 different people so far. A collection.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
miekedmr;1451521 said:
there's carbon doors made by a place in japan..
http://s2.supra.gr.jp/products_weight.html
I seem to remember fenders as well but don't think I saved a link.

Oh snap. :sarcasm:

Yeah CF doors have been on the to do list for awhile now but since they are the most expensive I decided to collect more first. I was trying to sell my DD MK3 this summer for the doors. I'm hardcore like that.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Sooooooooooooooooooooo secksie. Wish there was a mk2 CF vendor. Can't wait to see these installed :)