Project Git 'er done!: Stages 1, 2…now 3.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Hey- i didnt realize that you were with the supra store.
Are you able to find out from Precision what kind of delay we're talking about?

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
supraguy@aol;1941778 said:
Hey- i didnt realize that you were with the supra store.
Are you able to find out from Precision what kind of delay we're talking about?

Unofficially, I am, but I will be happy to help. I'll check and see what the deal is. Does it have to be a Precision, or would you consider other similar turbos, like a billet S362 or billet Turbonetics 60 series?

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Not much to report, folks.
Been out of town(and broke) for a little while, and i'm STILL waiting for my 6266 to arrive, so i can start planning out the ic placement and exhaust routing. I just ordered a few bits and pieces for the feed and drain lines;
AN4 teflon braided feed line with black end fittings, AN10 braided return line, and billet feed and drain fittings for the turbo itself.
Once i have the turbo installed, i can see how the compressor needs to be clocked, and also determine which hose ends i need for the drain line.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
p1943787_1.jpg

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
I don't get it, Precision must have hundreds of distributors, they can't be keeping them all in the dark like this.
I paid 17days ago, and there's still not even any communication from the company??

What would you say i should expect as far as additional delay, at this point?

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Orion ZyGarian;1944094 said:
Another week at most, I'd say. I'm hoping it will ship tomorrow, but we're still at level 3 of the waiting game. There's a reason why I asked if you wanted a different turbo ;)

Fair enough.
Level 3 of the waiting game...how many levels are there? Is it like hell? Are there 7?

:evil5::evil5::evil5:

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Orion- does Suprastore have a black ops/ninja department or something?- lol.

I just now got and email with tracking info, showing that fedex tried to deliver the turbo to me twice already.
I'm out of town, thats why i didn't know about it. Looks like this will all work out.

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
^you goofball..here i was sitting here reading this thinking man...IDK if i will be going through Suprastore for the apexi and gates timing belt i need...for future reference you can ask the retailer to have your cell phone number put on the couriers (fed-ex in this case) bill of lading, that way they can contact you for delivery problems. Also, most companies are too busy to email you your tracking number when they ship things out, but i would have insisted that when you made the purchase.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
I think it was taken care of while I was still trying to find out what was going on, and I was not told.

7M4EVR: This wait was not on us. We always give tracking numbers and updates for orders, but sometimes some companies arent as communicative as us in getting the info. I'm just letting you know what they told me.

Again, I prefer dealing with other companies when it comes to turbos and quality. Borg, Turbonetics, Garrett, etc. tend to be easier to work with from my end