Project Cherry Widebody, finished! (New pics on post #451 and #511)

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Sideskirts are finished, as well as lots of final body smoothing.
side3.jpg

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

I wonder how it'll handle with a 6" wider wheel base?
rear1.jpg

Custom made emblem from the group buy I arranged!
emb.jpg

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
I'm not big on wide bodys but this is still the hottest one I've ever seen for a MKIII.When do you think it's going to be done because I realy can't wait for this build to be done!!well it's coiming out great also what suspension are you going with also what motor are you going with

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
awesome! what kind are they? they look HELLA expensive... :D :D :D

maybe they're made to commonly fit a porshe? there aren't a lot of cars that would ever use this kind of offset....well, stock cars that is.

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
becauseican said:
Would anyone be interested in Fiberglass copies of these front widebody fenders?

The fronts are about 2.5" wider and the rears are about 3-3.5" over stock

hell yea im interested, 3.5" in the rear is HUGE!!! but well worth it... to have a car no one else has around... when can they be put out for production?

:naughty: :biglaugh:

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
SupraOfDoom said:
Just the front?

I would just do the front, as they are custom BIC made parts. I WILL NOT copy parts made by other companies, I have had others copy my parts and I will not stoop down to that level. This is just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested.

Randy@BIC

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
becauseican said:
I would just do the front, as they are custom BIC made parts. I WILL NOT copy parts made by other companies, I have had others copy my parts and I will not stoop down to that level. This is just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested.

Randy@BIC
y not edit them? makem your own but thats cool not everyone can afford a wide body kit so that good for me any ways make me some of the few that have a widebody

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Would it be hard to make your own rears? I think it would be great. I'm not nearly close to having a car that I could do this to (strip, mod, fill, finish, paint) but man...if i had a job and a project car i'd be all over this!!! I hope opportunities like this come along later.

DOCMKIII

May 2, 2007
North Pole, AK
becauseican said:
Would anyone be interested in Fiberglass copies of these front widebody fenders?

The fronts are about 2.5" wider and the rears are about 3-3.5" over stock

I would be VERY interested in fiberglass copies of the fronts as well as the rears, how much with shipping to 99705? Honestly I want the whole kit, if that is possible.