Project Cherry Widebody, finished! (New pics on post #451 and #511)

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
deffent +1 o the colour choice cnat wait to see it paint iv been watching tthis from the side lines for a while but had to coment on the colour

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
sluggo42;980984 said:
I can't believe this car isn't painted yet.....
I agree, and am about to take my car to another paint shop. It's just not right; meanwhile, two friends of mine have had their cars painted within 30 days. I guess my project is cursed. I was hoping to drive it to the Centralia meet.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
tekdeus;982863 said:
I agree, and am about to take my car to another paint shop. It's just not right; meanwhile, two friends of mine have had their cars painted within 30 days. I guess my project is cursed. I was hoping to drive it to the Centralia meet.

So it is confirmed that you're taking it out of that shop? I'll drop you a line Brad,.

Duane

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
The body has been painted, but I'm not going to post anything else until it is done. I had to resort to threats with my painter to get his ass to move faster!

P.s. It will be wetsanded and buffed to a glass finish. ;)

Last edited:

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
tekdeus;1008358 said:
The body has been painted, but I'm not going to post anything else until it is done. I had to resort to threats with my painter to get his ass to move faster!

That sucks, having to motivate your painter, but all that matters in the end, is that you get the ride of your dreams. I think it will be a true masterpiece judging from the body work photos. I'm jealous of it for sure!:drool:

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
I went to the shop and saw the car on Friday.....WOW it looks amazing, I didnt get a chance to see it outside (daylight) but the color is truley wicked!!! We are just waiting for the bumpers, body kit parts to be painted the wet sanded and polished. I hope to get it back in my shop in about two weeks to start the reassebly.

Randy

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
tekdeus;1008358 said:

:ttiwwp: