project bmw before and after, and never ending.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
ok well just got off the phone with my tuner and they can't tune my car as its OB2!!!!! the shop that did the motor swap was a really repitable shop and told me it was converted to a ob1 because the factory is a ob1 318is! so now that i paid for extra components for the conversion now its not OB1,

so i will be holding off on dyno and tuning until i get a pair of cams in and get a chip made.

http://millerperformancecars.com/war-chip.html

^^^ this is the shop that has the car now and will be making the chip with there new WAR chip thats upgradable through a usb connection :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I've been keeping an eye on the WAR chip. Seems interesting! :)

That sucks that the shop didn't convert it to OBD1- I'd make a few phone calls!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Wherever Wiisass is, I know he could do the revalving.

Kinda want to send him my bilstein setup and see what the spring rates and everything really are...

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
True that. Actually, that's a fan-fucking-tastic idea! Maybe I'll shoot him an email when I get ready to buy some shocks/struts.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
shaeff;1355335 said:
I've been keeping an eye on the WAR chip. Seems interesting! :)

That sucks that the shop didn't convert it to OBD1- I'd make a few phone calls!

yeah, its a good chip! and if your interested lmk i can talk to them for a deal :),

well lastnight on my way to transformers at 1155pm, i was cruising on the hwy when my car failed i lost all power and i just had enough to get me off the hwy.

i emailed miller and asked if they touched anything else and they sayd just the ECu so i went to look at the ECu the plug was lose and wasnt on properly and i did a 1hr drive from there shop home!!!

then this morning after i got it towed to a friends shop i relize that the fuel pump blew!! so after a 300dollar pump SHE RUNNS AGAIN!!!

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
just a few newer pictures, went to hope for a day took some rollings.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg