project 06 complete and thank you

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
project 06 is finished!
i want to thank sean for all his months of work and late nights with the car. everything was thought out carefully and no corners were cut when it came to design and build. all the fabrication work is top notch and overbuilt for anything that could be thrown at it.
i would also like to thank les for his painting, polishing and input, adam for help with the fuel system and trailering the car, and jamie for his buff and stuff he did under the hood.
on with the pictures!

sm_complete02.JPG

sm_complete01.JPG

sm_complete03.JPG
http://www.mk3.us/dave/supra06/complete/sm_complete02.JPG

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Fuzz420 said:
Damn Dave im Impressed.

What kinda clutch are you running? Its nothing thats going to blow out when boost hits is it ;)

:rofl: Silly man. He won't have to worry about that! Can you say...

BUILT AUTO

Dave - You S of a B! Congrats on finally getting it done. I wish I could have the patience like you...but hey, all the time, wait and late night torture has paid off! So when are you coming up to Indy? :naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm glad someone has a build complete. We may never get to see RM's............;)
Looks really great Dave. Make sure you post us up a dyno video or some track videos. It's been a while since anyone has posted any MKIII videos for our enjoyment..............lol