Potential Build Thread, but I need help from you guys!

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Last August I entered this contest by Spectre Performance where they wanted people to design a 1970 Ford Maverick for them. My design has made the finals and I sure could use your votes. My design has a 7M-GTE drivetrain in the Maverick, along with the MKIII seats, while the rest of it has the 70's Muscle Car look. I think this would be an awesome way to represent the MKIII Community, plus, the car is being built in LA, so they would include a bit of work for DriftMotion.

If I win, I will get to drive the car on the entire Hot Rod Power Tour next summer!

Here are my renderings, which have not been posted yet, and a link to the contest with a full description of my design, I'm entry Number 5.

http://www.spectreperformance.com/contest/

It says 5 votes per e-mail address, so please vote, and lets try and get a MKIII drivetrain in Hot Rod magazine!

Oh yeah,
I painted it blue just for Jay!:biglaugh:
p850833_1.jpg

p850833_2.jpg

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
sent my 5 votes in as well although i think they meant that we can only vote on 5 different entries, not the same one 5 times...

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
i sent my votes, ill send some more tomorrow using my other email and my wifes email

Last edited:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Sent my 5 submissions for you. If I can remember, I'll send 5 more from my work e-mail tomorrow. Good luck and hope you win.