poly subframe bushings

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
ronniek;1240142 said:
It would be good to hear more feedback on the subframe bushings performance,I have asked a few times and no answers.
Hey 1J,Your kit will be shipped to you on monday.Tommorrow is a public holiday and if I can get it done tommorrow,Your bushings will be shipped out on saturday.
Ronnie

LOL it's NOT a "1" :D
(it's an "i")

Many thanks for the prompt response Ronnie!

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
IJ.;1240147 said:
LOL it's NOT a "1" :D
(it's an "i")

Many thanks for the prompt response Ronnie!

Ian you know you just like the attention you get everytime someone calls you 1J :sarcasm: maybe just put the last tq you dynoed at under your name and they will stop!

Edit: on second though, then you would have every person on the forum asking you how they can get their 1J to put out like that.

phillyd

Supramania Contributor
Oct 15, 2008
Auburn, AL
Please PM me price for full set shipped to 36832.

About how long will it take to get these shipped, not rushing, just trying to get a time frame idea for my suspension rebuild... Thanks!!!

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Phillyd, I have just sent you a pm.
Hey IJ,your kit is all done and I will ship it to you 1st tommorrow.
Won't take long to reach you,btw I am watching Rugby sevens match between Australia and New Zealand and it doesn't look good for Australia at the moment.
Ronnie

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
I know I have to get permisson for a discount group buy,but I am just gauging intested.Are there enough people who would be interested in a group buy?.I will do a write up on subframe bushings installation if need be.
Ronnie

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I've done business w/ Ronnie, and if he wants a GB, he can do it. Just PM me for details. :)

phillyd

Supramania Contributor
Oct 15, 2008
Auburn, AL
ronniek;1241043 said:
Phillyd, I have just sent you a pm.
Got it and thank you....

ronniek;1241045 said:
I know I have to get permisson for a discount group buy,but I am just gauging intested.Are there enough people who would be interested in a group buy?.I will do a write up on subframe bushings installation if need be.
Ronnie

What is the word on the group buy? How much of a price difference are we talking from the prices you have PM'ed me?

bfr1992t

The quiet one
Oct 29, 2005
Ohio
ronniek;1243277 said:
pm sent to ncsupraowner and bfr1992t.
I will set up a group buy this weekend.
Thanks,
Ronnie

Thanks. If you could swing a group buy that would be great. Any chance consolidating the US shipments through your family is going to happen?

MrOizo

May 24, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
Hey Ronnie,

What kinda prices you ale to do for local New Zealanders ? :D:D

Should get at least the rears done while i think about it.

I guess you could email me or PM... not fussed.

Cheers.