poly subframe bushings

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
IJ.;1246277 said:
I don't think the stock bushes wear as such (my 86.5's are fine) If anything I'd expect the Poly bushes to make Targa flex worse with the Targa removed.
It's hard to estimate. The targa "wobble" or vibration, I think is what annoys most people, including myself. I assume it is a twisting vibration between the front and rear of the car. Stiffer bushings might transmit road vibration more to the chassis, but on the other hand, the chassis may then also have less play to be able to vibrate at its set frequency if more of this targa vibration force is transmitted back to the frame, wheels, and road. I feel (and hope) that running all poly bushings could at least solve the wobble.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Observation: Going to be awhile before I get to drive mine but I dropped it back on the floor yesterday and there was NONE of the usual creaking and groaning as the weight settled onto the springs so this leads me to believe they stiffen the rear of the car a good deal.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
This is good news, puts a smile on my face. lol. I've heard nothing but better and better things about the RK bushings every day.

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Hey thanks,I make the supra bushings not for the money but for the people to enjoy their cars.I have 2 sets of poly bushings that I will be giving away as freebies to supramania members soon,have to ask adminstrators 1st.
Ronnie

Guyana00;1338540 said:
This is good news, puts a smile on my face. lol. I've heard nothing but better and better things about the RK bushings every day.

gemiz

Jun 1, 2009
>Norway
i want to buy front and rear set from you.
But imam from Norway.. but a guy in town got some from you :) so i dont hope there will be any probs?

Please pm with price and info u need.