p1856127_1.jpg

p1856127_2.jpg

p1856127_3.jpg

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Hello,
For your information if you are planning to buy subframe bushings in the near future,I will be away on Holiday on the 1st 2 weeks of September and the whole month of November.
Oh and thanks for your business,it really helps for my charity work in the Pacific and Asia.

Cheers,
Ronnie

A70BoosTFienD

A.K.A. Knight Rider
Oct 28, 2008
Orlando, Florida, United States
te72;1826288 said:
So, would it be recommended to grease these subframe bushings during installation, or will they be quiet and durable without?

i am curious about this as well. the energy's came with lube.

ronniek;1823263 said:
hardness of rubber---70
orange----------------75
yellow----------------80
red--------------------85
Black------------------90

Rear kit------------$220.00u.s
Front kit------------$120.00u.s
Steering-------------$60.00u.s
Shipping-------------$90.00u.s
Ronnie

just gathering important info lol vote for sticky???

RPSil13

Nov 30, 2006
Anaheim, CA
peavy;1870619 said:
I bought a set of the rear subframe bushings from Ronnie a while back but haven't installed them. I've realized I'm confused on one point: Do these bushings replace the stock rubber that gets sandwiched between the subframe and body? Ie. part 52272 seen in http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/EPC/291420/catalog.aspx?F=5102&P=1

I'm also curious of the answer to the lube question...

yes (52272) and 52283, its a 2-piece design, super easy to install in the rear

i used some lube just to make it slide in easily, so far no noise

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Hello Guys,
I am back.
I might be coming over to california in November and might be able to bring some poly kits in my luggage to save shipping costs.
Or maybe lots os steering bushes if people are interested.

Cheers,
Ronnie

allian04

Jul 1, 2007
breckenridge, co
i have a set of your full bushing set that you used to make years ago they were great quality and fit, so far the car has never felt better. i haven't put the sub frames in yet because i haven't taken them off yet but the control arms feel great.

HeWhoOvercomes

Vrooom VROOOM
Apr 23, 2011
The Corner of Happy & Healthy
If I want to install aluminum bushings in the rear subframe, would there be any consequences to having softer bushings (say, yellows) in the front? Different flex, perhaps?

Edit: Yeah...bad idea. Nevermind. :)

Last edited:

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Sorry for delay,I know its unacceptable.
I will send bushings this weekend.I have a full time job and do this in my spare time to keep costs down.
Just got quote for engineering companies to make steel sleeves and its too expensive so I am still looking to get cheaper deal.
Please bear with me,person who was helping me was unreliable.
Everyone will get their kits,no-one will be ripped off :).
BTW since I am coming over to California around 11th november,if anyone is interested in steering bushings.I can bring stuff over.
Cheers,
Ronnie

A70BoosTFienD;1885287 said:
sent payment on september 27th and still waiting on tracking number

Brewhaha

Jul 12, 2010
Fort Lauderdale
Hey Ronnie, two quick (and possibly stupid questions). I'm about to put in my sub frame and steering rack bushings in that I got from you. What type of grease do you recommend for the subframe bushings and am I suppose to squeeze the steering rack ones on from the sides or cut them like the stock ones are and just slap em on?

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Hello Brewhala,
Sorry for delay.The supra owners are keeping me busy and out of mischief,hehe.
I usually use poly grease or ask suspension shop.
Yes,you will have to cut the steering bushings the same way as the stock ones.

Ronnie
Brewhaha;1886589 said:
Hey Ronnie, two quick (and possibly stupid questions). I'm about to put in my sub frame and steering rack bushings in that I got from you. What type of grease do you recommend for the subframe bushings and am I suppose to squeeze the steering rack ones on from the sides or cut them like the stock ones are and just slap em on?

spiller

Mar 5, 2008
Australia/Chicago
Ronnie I paid you for steering rack bushes over 3 weeks ago and nothing has turned up in the mail. I sent you another PM and you didn't reply. Can you please update me?

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Bushings were sent over a week ago.I will give you tracking number tonight to ring post office.
Ronnie

spiller;1889302 said:
Ronnie I paid you for steering rack bushes over 3 weeks ago and nothing has turned up in the mail. I sent you another PM and you didn't reply. Can you please update me?