poly subframe bushings kit

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Hello Everyone,
Is anyone interested in front and rear subframe kits for mk3 supra.
I am thinking of getting an enegineering company to manufacture bulk supply of steel sleeves which takes up most of my time so M looking at numbers.
ATM I am finishing off an urgent kit for a customer who have been waiting patiently for his kit but once that is done,I will put out a lot more kits depending on demand.

Cheers,
Ronnie

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
He's not talking about the bushings for the control arms.
He's talking about the large 4 front and six rear bushings that mount/ isolate the front and rear subframes.

I for one would like a front kit, but I'd like to know the price point and estimated delivery date.
Thanks.

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Raptor racing have been selling my subframe bushings.
Been a long time since I was last on here,but once I get my stuff contracted out,will be faster to ship bushings out.

mk3_7m;1817400 said:
ahh Ronniek good to hear from you again :D Are these similar to the ones they make at Raptor Racing?

CRsupraiii

Oct 24, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Hey man, I contacted you at one point about packaging F/R subframe bushings along with your control arm bushing setup. Let me know what you can do for me!

- Joe
Sent from my iPhone

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
ok,must have forgottten.
I will send you pm,but have to finish this kit for customer first urgent.

Ronnie
CRsupraiii;1817456 said:
Hey man, I contacted you at one point about packaging F/R subframe bushings along with your control arm bushing setup. Let me know what you can do for me!

- Joe
Sent from my iPhone

t87supra

Nov 21, 2006
Western MA
supraguy@aol;1817387 said:
He's not talking about the bushings for the control arms.
He's talking about the large 4 front and six rear bushings that mount/ isolate the front and rear subframes.

I for one would like a front kit, but I'd like to know the price point and estimated delivery date.
Thanks.

There is already a kit for the rear, I think Driftmotion has it. Never seen anything for the front though.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
Last I knew Raptor stopped carrying these.

I already picked up stock steering rack bushings but I'd love to get my hands on a set of your subframe bushings.

Price and availability info would help a lot of people I think.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I emailed you about these Friday sir, are these the same thing, or a different material?

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
I think for Yellow subframe bushes is best most cars.
Would anyone be interested in steering bushes too.The steering bushes are so light so it would be a waste of money to send on its own.

spinningheadboy;1818051 said:
I've had Ronnie's front kit on my supra since 2007 (first set in the states)...still working great.

cwd

CRsupraiii

Oct 24, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
I am pretty much looking for a full re-bush on my car... So just about anything you make I'd at least be interesting in getting a price for! Have you made/do you still make control arm bushings?

- Joe
Sent from my iPhone