Philly Supra Meet 2010!! Sunday May 30th

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
Well I won't be able to make it this time around again.. my parents are throwing a "suprise" goodbye party for me today/tonight

Hope everyone has a good time!

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
It was good to see everyone again today once it turned from a 4Runner meet into a Supra meet.. Thanks Emp for putting it together and Gabooon for cooking.
Nick, your car surpassed expectations once again. Nicely done.

Mostly my thoughts go out to Chris and his Dad for a quick recovery. I hope they can get him tuned up ASAP.

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
I had a nice time, too. Great weather, food looked really good but I pigged out at late brunch so decided to hold off eating and just drink beer ...but not too many to drive, of course. It's always nice to see you guys again.

^^ I'm laughing at your animated gif of your dog, that's a good one. Nice dog, too, reminds me of my old lab I loved for 14+ years. Thanks for the car compliment. I'm so glad it exceeded my own expectations because I really wanted it to work, and it seems to work real nice for me. When I get it on a track I'll see how responsive it is compared to BPU stock twins and my previous small single, but it feels like it should be much better, and it seems to run cooler so I think I'll be able to keep pushing it rather than take cool down laps like some high power cars I see out there.

We should do another meet in early summer, maybe the Tyler State Park or Washington Crossing area. I'm away mid August but other than that I'll be cruising around this area all summer.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
thank you all for coming by...as usual the usuals showed which is good....makes more of a tight group. (except for monkey and josh).

Pops thanks for the ride and beer, much appreciated....

Hopefully we will all have another gather soon.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Thanks Dave! I really appreciate it. He's gonna definately get through this. He is getting better.
On another note. Everyone, thank you for coming out. This weekend was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time since my dad got sick. Mostly because of you all, then also cause it was the first time boosting in my own car again lol!! I missed that. Like pops said maybe we can do it again before the summer is over at Tyler state park.

Chris(7mlove) lmk if u still want this na head and also post them pics up lol. Nick I'll hit u up for those injectors.

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
no fighting, guys...unless you want to take it to the gym. Maybe we can sell tickets?

I've seen a few awesome MkIII's so you just have to work on them, I know you can do it...you're on the way with your cars.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
im down i should have my car back again soon this time its only the re-torquing of the head studs, leaky cps, found out why the one fuse was blowing and its not anymore, see if i can get the ac going and get to the bottom of that fuel leak by my gas tank other then that the car was running awesome

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Nick 95 6sp;1594723 said:
Do you have a dyno place in mind?

I was thinking of PSI Proformance in lansdale...think they said $50 for 3 runs but if you have any other place in mind let us know

IwantMKIII;1594839 said:

are you sure? heh and did you get your replacement rad?

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
lol well with my luck something will happen right before the meet. New rad comes today. Found my old rad......Tyler used it in his car and never told me....