Philly Supra Meet 2010!! Sunday May 30th

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
Intothenight19;1615004 said:
So who's going to the CF benefit show? I'm excited to meet whoever goes from the forum and see some of these beauties in person!

when is that?

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

nevermind i see it on the 19th

found the thread on it

Intothenight19

Crissaegrim
Feb 23, 2006
Pa
Nick 95 6sp;1616861 said:
mine is all cleaned up and shiney, ready to go

did I mention there is beer nearby?

Haha, if I can get her insured/registered in time I'll be there with some brew and all! Either way I'll be there though to show some love, car or no car.

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
InvisibleMonkey;1616916 said:
Damn. I wish my car could stay clean and shiny for 5 days.

You should see my yard at the moment. It looks like a junk yard. I took everything out of my garage, hosed down the entire interior, swept it out and now my Supra is living in there from now on. I had not been garaging it as much as I would have liked due to CGD ...cluttered garage disease. But I just had some paint work done on some areas (damaged hood fixed, a couple other spots) so now when I come home with it, right into the garage. I have a project to assemble one of those 8' X 10' storage sheds in my yard for the lawn equipment, extra wheels and tires, bikes, useful junk, etc.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
fuck i didnt even notice it was this weekend....shit! i might be able to make it in the SC but im having some issues....i'll try to tackle these issues within the next few days. x-ing fingers....

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
FML! My antenna stopped going up and down so it's stuck half up. Motor just spins and spins. I'll still be at the show but holy shit thats embarrassing.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
had mine before since it was broken completely off, there is something inside the antenna that makes it go up that probably snapped in yours from age so just replace the mast

im assuming thats what happened

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
InvisibleMonkey;1617795 said:
FML! My antenna stopped going up and down so it's stuck half up. Motor just spins and spins. I'll still be at the show but holy shit thats embarrassing.

strange coincidence...mine did something like that about 2 weeks ago so this was my first Supra antenae failure. I thought the motor was shot on mine since I didn't even hear a noise from it. When I had the body shop fix the hood and stuff, they found that the plastic toothed "gear" that runs it up and down broke, so they replaced it and now it's back to normal again.

turbo MKI

Nov 22, 2006
SE Pa
Me and Chris will be there on Sunday. We'll be bringing his new '84 MKII and possibly another celicasupra forum member in his '85.
thanx to buckshotglass for the heads up!

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
If anyone wants to go roll up with some Supras to this meet and are in the SJ area a few of us are meeting up here and leaving around 10-ish.

240 Taunton Boulevard
Medford‎ NJ
United States