Philly Supra Meet 2010!! Sunday May 30th

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
supra1008;1571910 said:
What you talkin bout pops? We will be there even if it's just the usuals.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Nice car Miguel! Looks sooo nice!!!! I miss her! I forgot how dark that tint was!

Yup, Still gotta buff it and wax, the whole works.... Haven't started it yet either.. Almost there.

LOL @ the Usuals be there comment... You all LIVE right there!!! LOL...

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Supraholics;1572353 said:
Yup, Still gotta buff it and wax, the whole works.... Haven't started it yet either.. Almost there.

LOL @ the Usuals be there comment... You all LIVE right there!!! LOL...

true......just leave early ;)

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
Maybe we can meet somewhere other than Philly sometime....though then we wouldn't be calling it the "Philly Supra Meet" now would we?

I don't know where other guys in this thread live, but ...for example... Tyler State Park is nice, they have picnic areas, and for somebody driving down from the north it's a lot closer than the spot for this meet. Or Washington Crossing State Park or Peace Valley Park/Lake Galena. I can think of other spots to the west or south if that makes more sense.

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
I know I will be shunned...but I am not going to be able make this meet, too much to do too little time. Sorry guys! next one for sure, its almost running....

I might shoot for the big toyota east coast meet in early june, will any philly supras make it to this?

7mLove

Addict
Nov 11, 2009
Barksdale AFB, Louisiana United States
7thousandpiecesMGTE;1572778 said:
I know I will be shunned...but I am not going to be able make this meet, too much to do too little time. Sorry guys! next one for sure, its almost running....

I might shoot for the big toyota east coast meet in early june, will any philly supras make it to this?

im down hopefully the supra will be done i got a few more problems to tackle with it including the head which hopefully will be fixed on sunday haha.

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
7mLove;1572915 said:
im down hopefully the supra will be done i got a few more problems to tackle with it including the head which hopefully will be fixed on sunday haha.

That would be awesome.. I will be there but the supra might not be my painter might not finish my moldings by Sunday

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
7mLove;1572915 said:

Hey chris, sorry about not getting back to you....had a busy week....if you still need that head talk to chris or come down today or tomorrow

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Omg!! Crazy not even close to the right word!! Yea chris lmk if you want the head.

Julio you confused me there for a second with the two chris' lol!

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
i have the buns covered do we need hot dogs?
i don't see that on the list and i was gonna grab ketchup and mustard also

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
hehe who knows when we'll leave....if anyone doesnt have it my number is , leaving now

Last edited: