personalised plates ideas/suggestions

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
WOW you realy cant tell the differents in the zeros or the O's.....

OD00DO

p1231217_1.jpg

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
mytmk3;1231085 said:
thanks for the replys

have checked out a few and there all avalible apart from 1of500 which is an wicked plate idea for a turbo-A by the way!

my list is now changed

I would still like to know what people think about trdmk3 without and trd parts maybe I could buy a trd gear knob :)

TRDMK3
MY87GT
MK3FTW
BHGMK3 ( could be bad karma )

and another one thats taken that I think is funny RUEZQT are you easy cutie

and theres already to integras driving around I assume there mates got the plates IDWIN and UDLOSE

When I first saw TRD I didn't know what it stood for, so I quickly added a "U" to the word so it would make sense. What I see here is TuRDMK3, and its just not real appealing... ;)

I could have got BYEBYE, but I knew my mother would have a heart attack. Had to pass on that one. I really wanted 90SUPRA, but we are limited to 6 chars as well. I'm pretty happy with my zoom plate.

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
p3nis
p3n15
IEPONY (i eat pony)
5LKILR (5 liter killer)
E10V8S (eatn v8s)
ETNV8S( same^^)
V8PWNR
7MVS5L
7MVSV8
PONY EH
YESIAM (yes i am)
V8 DOH

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
ZoomZoomZoom;1231325 said:
When I first saw TRD I didn't know what it stood for, so I quickly added a "U" to the word so it would make sense. What I see here is TuRDMK3, and its just not real appealing... ;)

I could have got BYEBYE, but I knew my mother would have a heart attack. Had to pass on that one. I really wanted 90SUPRA, but we are limited to 6 chars as well. I'm pretty happy with my zoom plate.

well another one you mother would be proud of :)

http://www.plates.co.nz/search/cont...62ebcf2f363c5e&selected=lifestyle&series=fish

hey guys. boy those are really good suggestions.

i dont know about ur states but here in good ol' cali-fornia have different personalized plate backgrounds and on top of that depending on the background there is also a limit of spaces. Seven is the max on the most basic background. ok r u ready? we also have up to 3 choices of plate configuration. first reason the state claims is just incase someone else has your request already. second and most important at all, is if anyone can be offended by what u have requested. they already ask u what it means when u write it down. so they try to get the offensive ones out. well they say it is a privilege and not a right..lol on the ca dmv site 'www.dmv.ca.gov' there also is a viewer to see what the plate will somewhat look like with ur configuration. it pretty cool to check it out.

ok for those wondering: since i had my first car, a 1974.5 mgb conv roadster. white :-D my personalized plates say 'DE PATTI' with the red and orange sunset. these used to be the standard environmental standard plate. u cant get this style anymore cuz it was the standard issue background plate and not a special issue kind of plate like we have now. the great 80's style plate for my 86.5 all white supra. once shels all done. right now i have 'PATTIS 2' on the all white environmental standard stat plate. i can go back and change the style later if i want. i might but it would one that would go with color and/style of car it would go on.

Thanks Canuckrs for the link, I have been looking for one of those for ages!

Attachments

• license_20090129094515_58054.jpg
    license_20090129094515_58054.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
  • license_20090129094851_68768.jpg
    license_20090129094851_68768.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: