Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Davismj711;1674440 said:
I do not know, nor have I ever known Valentine, so it is one day I never observe. Not that it matters, but if you really love someone who needs a day to remind them that you do ^^ Then again, if your sweetie loves sweets, it is a good excuse to get some for her. What it really means to me is that in 103 days I will be in Va Beach ^^ With the best human beings I know.

We love you too Mark :love:

My true Valentine got lots of love last night, We went in hard last night from 8pm-2am... Yes I put in late nights at the garage! I have a Supra thats in pieces LOL!!! What?:nono: you really think I was w/ my girl? She knows her place, plus my other girl needed some love. Her name is Tsunami

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
May 28th is marked on my calendar, I'll be there. Selling my 87T and bought a 90 1.5 jz :evil2:

Fred - Hope your build is going well... with a completion date well before May! Do you know if JE is familiar with the AEM Stinger ecu and what they charge for dyno time/tuning? I am new to standalones so I would like to have someone who knows this one and can guide me in the right direction. Cant wait to get my new girl out on the dance floor and see what she can really put down :naughty:

Anybody from the Baltimore area or more north want to meet up and caravan down to the meet? Just a thought, I am probably going down Saturday morning coming back Sunday.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
7thousandpiecesMGTE;1675423 said:
May 28th is marked on my calendar, I'll be there. Selling my 87T and bought a 90 1.5 jz :evil2:

Fred - Hope your build is going well... with a completion date well before May! Do you know if JE is familiar with the AEM Stinger ecu and what they charge for dyno time/tuning? I am new to standalones so I would like to have someone who knows this one and can guide me in the right direction. Cant wait to get my new girl out on the dance floor and see what she can really put down :naughty:

Anybody from the Baltimore area or more north want to meet up and caravan down to the meet? Just a thought, I am probably going down Saturday morning coming back Sunday.

1.5jz are very nice beast :evil5:

For anyone coming down for the weekend I will post a few local hotels near the meet location and try to get a group rate. There are a lot of nice new hotels right around the corner.

rabrownmk

Apr 13, 2010
Chesapeake
Hey everyone, just found this thread. Good to see there is a date set in stone, will be there again this year. Chase, I just texted you saying I'm down for doing some dyno pulls. Hoping to have my wideband in by then. To those of you that haven't met me, my name's Ryan, I drive a red MKIV TT 6-spd. Currently she is getting repainted, getting all those imperfections fixed that the previous owner never did. Also doing some suspension refreshment as age has that affect on even MKIV's, lol. Putting some new rubber on the volks, and hopefully she'll be good to go for summer time!

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
rabrownmk;1676320 said:
Hey everyone, just found this thread. Good to see there is a date set in stone, will be there again this year. Chase, I just texted you saying I'm down for doing some dyno pulls. Hoping to have my wideband in by then. To those of you that haven't met me, my name's Ryan, I drive a red MKIV TT 6-spd. Currently she is getting repainted, getting all those imperfections fixed that the previous owner never did. Also doing some suspension refreshment as age has that affect on even MKIV's, lol. Putting some new rubber on the volks, and hopefully she'll be good to go for summer time!
Ryan! Its about time you showed up. :) I got your text, but I'll have to get back to you as the Dyno date may be forced to change.
Well. It's a gorgeous saturday, the car runs good, and drives great... I guess that means it's time to tear it apart! To the Batcave!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
rabrownmk;1676320 said:

^^^^ Glad you finally decided to fit us in your busy schedule (the other) Ryan...:icon_razz

rabrownmk

Apr 13, 2010
Chesapeake
Sweet Chase! Feel free to give me a call anyone if you guys need a helping hand with anything, I'm always down wrenching.

I also forgot to mention I picked me up a little daily while the Supra is in for paint and maintenance. 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62, what can I say, I love older Toyotas, haha.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Jordan,

Any word yet ? I did order a few pieces that were not on the list from Champion Toyota. Arrived here within a week. I am guessing that the MK IV parts are more readily available. LMK when you know something, time is slowly passin us by ^^

P.S. Message is here due to your inbox being full ^^^

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
s000pra89T;1677311 said:
Apparently due to the number of deals this guy makes....dang! :bigthumb:

sixpatch;1677369 said:
Ain't that the truth.

Sorry guys!!! Inbox empty.

Mark,

Update: All parst are availible but 2, he is getting info and tracking them down as we speak. He's at Lex so he has to go through the channels of the local Yota dealer also. But another day and I will give you paying instructions!!!

Time is clocking away, and there are deals that need to be made! Gotta fund the Supra build... did I say Supra build??? Oopps:evil2:

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Whoops Jordan almost let the cat outta the bag ! Lol

Hey Ryan ( the tall good looking one ! ) are we gonna try to make your "exhaust manifold" before the may meet ?

Just curious cuz times running short, and there's alot of other work to do till then.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Yeah, if you don't mind....of course, i'll compensate. Like i was telling manboysauce, a "monkeywrench" got thrown into my plans so i'll see where i'm at come next week. :nono:

I certainly appreciate you guys looking out though...

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Mark and I put the car on a jack last night and spun the rear wheel once to count driveshaft rotations. The mystery is finally at an end. The reason im constantly shifting gears is because my diff is geared at 4.30!!!! Yeeeeeeehaw!!!!