Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
sixpatch;1671693 said:
Im still hoping for a dyno day either the last weekend of Feb or the first weekend of March. Lemme know which is best for everyone so we can get the group rate! I wanna nail this down this week if possible. All aspects will be requiring a deposit from us a couple days before the dyno day so it can be reserved.

Anyone interested in traveling up to Baltimore? I know I could schedule a dyno day at JE Import Performance. Actually have been talking to James about having a "mini meet" day at the shop.

yota8791

Jan 20, 2009
virginia
yota8791;1670943 said:
its gonna be a crunch to try to get mine back together in time but im gonna try i hate i missed last years. are yall planning on having a dyno event again?

still puting my mk3 back together after the flywheel exploded last june. its been a long and costly process lol but should be able to get her all back together as soon as my taxes go in friday, woot!

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
SWD Fredester 3;1671787 said:
Anyone interested in traveling up to Baltimore? I know I could schedule a dyno day at JE Import Performance. Actually have been talking to James about having a "mini meet" day at the shop.

Wish I could, but that's a bit of a hike, plus I've been talking to All Aspects about this for more than a month now, and after last year I don't want them thinking im all talk. :) That'd be bad for my cashflow.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Okay. Im setting the All Aspects Dyno Day for Saturday March 5th. I know Saturday can be a rough day for some of us to take off, but All Aspects has requested that we not make it a Sunday if at all possible. Let me know if you want to go but Saturdays don't work for you, and I'll call AA to change it. As long as we have 7 people laying down numbers and two people tuning, we'll definitely qualify for the discounted rate. Be prepared for an all day event as I can't garuantee the order in which we'll be pulling.
$50 for 3 pulls (2wd)
$60 for 3 pulls (4wd/awd)
$100/hr for tuning

I'll be collecting the cash and taking it over to All Aspects 1 Week PRIOR to the dyno day in order to secure the date.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Fred,

When are you trying to do it? Most of our cars here are WIP's at the moment. I wouldn't mind going up for a future meet or something...

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
s000pra89T;1672183 said:
Fred,

When are you trying to do it? Most of our cars here are WIP's at the moment. I wouldn't mind going up for a future meet or something...

I posted that just to gauge interest. I can talk to JE more to see what time of year would be best for the shop. I do not want to conflict with the May meet in any way, and since I'm in the same boat as others with my car, I-We have to have them running to have any kind of a turn out.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Davismj711;1672575 said:
Glenn,

I will look and see if I have that cargo cover. As I remember, it was in ok condition, but the recoil spring was not good. I will check on it today.

Mark...don't confused your Asians. I'm Ryan...the taller, good-looking one. ;)

SWD Fredester 3;1672210 said:
I posted that just to gauge interest. I can talk to JE more to see what time of year would be best for the shop. I do not want to conflict with the May meet in any way, and since I'm in the same boat as others with my car, I-We have to have them running to have any kind of a turn out.

Fred...I'd be interested, as I'm sure others will be as well. Definitely would be a fun cruise. :bigthumb:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Im def down for a cruise to Bmore... Thats hometown for me. Maybe sometime mid summer. Isn't the other meet at MIR usually in July?

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
applesauce;1672652 said:
Im def down for a cruise to Bmore... Thats hometown for me. Maybe sometime mid summer. Isn't the other meet at MIR usually in July?
Where you from in B'more?
Man, I'd love to have all you guys up here. I'll start working on JE more. I know he wants to develop the 7M business, plus James, John & Chris are great to work with, and they listen; at least to this dumb ass that didn't know shit about Supras after 20 yrs. of ownership, until I joined SM!!! and started reading everything and trying to learn everything that I could about the money I've been spending on this "obsession".

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
SWD Fredester 3;1672751 said:
Where you from in B'more?
Man, I'd love to have all you guys up here. I'll start working on JE more. I know he wants to develop the 7M business, plus James, John & Chris are great to work with, and they listen; at least to this dumb ass that didn't know shit about Supras after 20 yrs. of ownership, until I joined SM!!! and started reading everything and trying to learn everything that I could about the money I've been spending on this "obsession".

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Davismj711;1673248 said:
Ok,

Ryan

I have one. Recoil is fine, exterior good, cover has a 1.5 inch horizontal cut. Would be an easy repair, depending on how picky you are. Looks like it could be fixed well enough to not be noticed at all, or, duct tapped also ^^

Or you could J-B Weld it!!!

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Happy Valentines Day all. I hope you pry yourselves away from your mistresses (supras) long enough to tell your real loves how much you love them too! Have a great night!

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
I do not know, nor have I ever known Valentine, so it is one day I never observe. Not that it matters, but if you really love someone who needs a day to remind them that you do ^^ Then again, if your sweetie loves sweets, it is a good excuse to get some for her. What it really means to me is that in 103 days I will be in Va Beach ^^ With the best human beings I know.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Davismj711;1674440 said:
I do not know, nor have I ever known Valentine, so it is one day I never observe. Not that it matters, but if you really love someone who needs a day to remind them that you do ^^ Then again, if your sweetie loves sweets, it is a good excuse to get some for her. What it really means to me is that in 103 days I will be in Va Beach ^^ With the best human beings I know.

*sniff*