OHIO thread

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
Anyone interested in a holset steup? Turbo/manifold/lines/IC piping/wastegate/downpipe...maybe a few other parts I am missing. haha

Turbo has 100 miles on it tops after rebuild. Was rebuilt by albert. It is an hy35 ceramic coated rear housing/center section. only ran at 8psi. The wastegate in this kit is brand new, and has a 16psi spring in it.

Any who asking 650 bucks. So if someone wants a good set up for the 7m let me know! Pm me or txt me 407 738 9659

Notsafe1jz

Aug 16, 2012
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1871474 said:
Ha there is a car scene in canton? Seems like your not to far away, well have to get a group together before it snows and hang out or something for a bit.

Haha, Canton<Columbus but there's plenty of fast/badass cars that frequent down there. I'm down for a get together.

I like lame sideways nonsense. If there was more of a scene in Ohio for it, I'd have a dedicated car for it.

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
hey guys, im back (kinda) after being gone for a while. im still supraless, but i got a job workig at lexus of akron/canton and im goin to automotive school. hopefully ill be ale to pick uo another supra sometime soon.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
cressylove;1872200 said:
Not around here. Technically we only had 4, so don't act like you know the scene around here.

Around ohio? Yes there are more then 5 events a year. I know because I've been following or going to them (and driving at the last couple CMS practices).

So no need for you to try to act like an asshole. Unless of course you expect all events to be within an 30min from you.. which is just stupid for any motorsport. I consider 1-2 hours close enough for an event.

Oh.. and welcome 87MK111

cressylove

May 14, 2012
ohio
I don't have to try to act like an asshole it just comes naturally when people try to act like know it all fuck bags,i didn't day around ohio i said around here as in my area in which there have only been 4 practices the closest being 45 mins away. There is no way I'm building a car just for drift if i have to drive 1-2 hrs just for practice, ill drive that for real events. So before you try acting like you know everything ask some questions.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1872528 said:
Then why dont you come to clubloose events? I mean if 1-2 hours isn't far, for a practice.

I went to the one of the first ones just to see the track.. then went to CMS instead of Midvale with the work drift car when they had the last event.. planning on being there the 30th with either work car or personal car

lol

and I have no questions to even ask you 'cressylove'.. If I have questions about drifting in Ohio I'd ask someone who actually goes to multiple events rather then just midvale to watch. In no way am I acting like a 'know it all fuckbag'.. you guys are just pissy for no reason

cressylove

May 14, 2012
ohio
Yep you nailed it right on the head i only go to midvale, i didn't go to east coast bast or drift effect this yr or anything damn youre good!! And I'm not pissy for no reason I'm not pissy at all i just don't like you.

Notsafe1jz

Aug 16, 2012
Ohio
Alright boys, it looks like I'll be putting together another one of my car cruises. These cruises aren't limited to any specific vehicle and are even open to motorcycles. It will be one weekend here this month most likely a Saturday. This would be a good chance for me to meet some of you guys in the Akron/Canton/Cleveland etc area.

I've already had one this year; a couple of good time cars showed up. Last time we had an 800 wheel HP GTR, lots of EVOs/DSMs, Vettes, 350Zs, etc etc. There was maybe 20-25 vehicles last time.

So far there's a new Mustang Shelby GT500(2013) showing up, which belongs to the one and only David Buschur(owner of Buschur racing and personal friend of mine) and other stragglers.

If you are interested, please let me know. I've got a forum/thread going on Facebook if you are interested in being added up to it. Of course you can invite your non Supra owning friends too.