OHIO thread

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
Ben? who is Ben?

garage elves cleaned up our garage and put insulation on the garage door.. was pretty awesome.. came home from work and it was done lol

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
4cefed;1781557 said:
name ben
location mt vernon

my car teal 92 shadow gray sunroof. mods wiesco pistons, eagle rods, tms headgasket,fidanza flywheel,act hd clutch,ds shop alluminum drive shaft, tociko/eibach, ron r ffim,q45 tb,aeromotive fpr,aeromotive a1000 fuel pump,aem cam gears,gates timing belt,fmic,oil filter relocated rx7 cooler,rebuilt head,aem wideband,hks tubo timer,hks dragger exhaust,hks wastegate,tialbov,on3 70mm turbo waiting to get my pt71gts back from precision.

Maybe a few others i missed but thats most of it. Im looking for a built head and aem ems if anyone knows of one forsale please let me know will post pics tonight of my car

This is ben lol I want his car and if this money ever comes through, I'll be in the above lol

Biggu

Jun 29, 2008
Gahanna OH
I dont think I ever introduced myself here but I have 2 Sc300 both with 1jz's ones being parted out though, my dad just picked up a 97 mkiv in Imperial Jade Mica as well.

live in galena OH work in Gahanna.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

dark green one i built for drifting, runs on E85 small ish turbo but it spools awesome quick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNYdVGrOcH0&feature=related

turbotyrant

Aug 6, 2010
ohio
Biggu;1783258 said:
I dont think I ever introduced myself here but I have 2 Sc300 both with 1jz's ones being parted out though, my dad just picked up a 97 mkiv in Imperial Jade Mica as well.

live in galena OH work in Gahanna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNYdVGrOcH0&feature=related

i could swear i saw this at a car show off of 675 tucked away in the back right next to a skyline, well the one built for drift

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Whats up biggu, its wornout from OD. Glad to see that someone bought that SC, that thing was sexy. Also we need pics of this said MK4 with the nice sexy color, whats all done to the supra?

Hello Turbotyrant.

turbotyrant

Aug 6, 2010
ohio
reading a couple pages back i see a few of you fellas gettin harness work done is that just fixing some bad connections or getting harnesses ready for a tuck

Attachments

• supra.jpg
    supra.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 3

turbotyrant

Aug 6, 2010
ohio
wornoutsupra;1783435 said:
Right now I am having a buddy try and change some body plugs, due to the year difference in them. Next year I am hoping to do a full wire tuck.

i'll warn ya now it is a pain wornout but well worth the life of the harness after you get it off the top of the head pretty much a foot that rests on the back of the head and the front were dry rotted and splitting wires

Biggu

Jun 29, 2008
Gahanna OH
wornoutsupra;1783392 said:
Whats up biggu, its wornout from OD. Glad to see that someone bought that SC, that thing was sexy. Also we need pics of this said MK4 with the nice sexy color, whats all done to the supra?

Hello Turbotyrant.

it was stock, we put the greddy Ti from the SC, Silk Roads from the SC and we just put a set of AME Fins 18x9.5 front and 18x11 in the rear.

this is the only picture we have of it right now, im working on some more.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1783230 said:
Damn, your garage elves need to travel up here, I need some heat to stay in my garage lol.

We bought small heater that said it was to heat garages.. it sucks.. guy at work is selling some workhorse on but says it needs like 100gal lp tank? no idea how much that'd be for ~30 hours of heat I think it said

turbotyrant;1783343 said:
btw way whats up fellas haven't been on here in awhile , anybody got a drivers side door handle pm me

hello!

clutch

Jan 13, 2011
Bettingen, Germany
I just noticed this thread and thought that I would post up on this to announce that my home of record is from Ohio. I maybe out of state for a few years but I will be back there eventually.

clutch

Jan 13, 2011
Bettingen, Germany
Right now I am over in the UK and next year I am off to Germany to get my car a few runs on the Autobahn should be back there in 2014. But we will see where I am off to next.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
nice sounds like a fun time, have fun and be safe. Try to get some good pics man.

Hey guys I just wanted to give a heads up, I am selling my bride low max bucket seats, they are reps. I am asking 700 for the pair they are brand new with no wear and tear, just one of them has 2 stickers on it. Also I think one of the sliders is kind of goofy.