OHIO thread

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
wtf... just buy one and jz swap it

our civa-truck died the other day.. luckily it was from bad gas and it died right in front of a gas station.. also it was good we had only put like a 1/2 tank of crap fuel in it so with some GOOD gas and fuel dryer it started right up

first time i've had that happen

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
Hmm yea that is a little wired
I bought a 91 ram truck a week ago for the winter for 1k
Literally drove 3 miles and the SOB died
3 hrs later it fired up lol
Fixed now...distributor had a badly rusted reluctor wheel

I'm still looking for another supra lol

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
buy a Supra with a HKS exhaust

then sell me the exhaust even cheaper then you sold me the fujibutso

hahah

o btw.. civatruck has broken a coil spring and an end link.. actually the link is completely gone sooo it gets tein springs and energy suspension links now! haha about to order new dampers for it as well.. figure they'll be blown too

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
mk3*supra;1780836 said:
buy a supra with a hks exhaust

then sell me the exhaust for MORE then you sold me the fujibutso

hahah

o btw.. Civatruck has broken a coil spring and an end link.. Actually the link is completely gone sooo it gets tein springs and energy suspension links now! Haha about to order new dampers for it as well.. Figure they'll be blown too

**fixed**

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Christmas is coming someone should buy my rim setup for their Christmas present to them selves. 800 picked up gets you all new rims all new tires and all new spacers.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
hmm just the other day you was asking 300 for them lol J/P

so im guessing nobody wants a dirt cheap r154? im only asking 300 bucks people
shifted awesome...hell even went into reverse with no grinding
ill even include shifter, crossmember, master cylinder, hard line, braded line and slave cylinder

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
I didn't know we had a r154 for sale too... hmmm

dont need it though.. dont have room for it.. also didnt have room for a 2j but yet we have one on a stand... hmm

I definitely DO NOT want ANYMORE wheels/tires.. i've lost count of what we have.. I have noticed snow tires feel like crap when driving.. I know the tread is deeper and they are softer tread but they didn't know it'd feel that bad

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Oh come on you guys now you can never have enough rims, plus its a great deal for everything new lol. Also I have a HKS exhaust system, but you can no buy lol.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Mk3*Supra;1781130 said:
I didn't know we had a r154 for sale too... hmmm

dont need it though.. dont have room for it.. also didnt have room for a 2j but yet we have one on a stand... hmm

I definitely DO NOT want ANYMORE wheels/tires.. i've lost count of what we have.. I have noticed snow tires feel like crap when driving.. I know the tread is deeper and they are softer tread but they didn't know it'd feel that bad

Do you have a complete set of stock lug nuts by any chance? Mag style.

4cefed

Aug 29, 2010
mt vernon oh
name ben
location mt vernon

my car teal 92 shadow gray sunroof. mods wiesco pistons, eagle rods, tms headgasket,fidanza flywheel,act hd clutch,ds shop alluminum drive shaft, tociko/eibach, ron r ffim,q45 tb,aeromotive fpr,aeromotive a1000 fuel pump,aem cam gears,gates timing belt,fmic,oil filter relocated rx7 cooler,rebuilt head,aem wideband,hks tubo timer,hks dragger exhaust,hks wastegate,tialbov,on3 70mm turbo waiting to get my pt71gts back from precision.

Maybe a few others i missed but thats most of it. Im looking for a built head and aem ems if anyone knows of one forsale please let me know will post pics tonight of my car

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
4cefed;1781557 said:
name ben
location mt vernon

my car teal 92 shadow gray sunroof. mods wiesco pistons, eagle rods, tms headgasket,fidanza flywheel,act hd clutch,ds shop alluminum drive shaft, tociko/eibach, ron r ffim,q45 tb,aeromotive fpr,aeromotive a1000 fuel pump,aem cam gears,gates timing belt,fmic,oil filter relocated rx7 cooler,rebuilt head,aem wideband,hks tubo timer,hks dragger exhaust,hks wastegate,tialbov,on3 70mm turbo waiting to get my pt71gts back from precision.

Maybe a few others i missed but thats most of it. Im looking for a built head and aem ems if anyone knows of one forsale please let me know will post pics tonight of my car

Very nice! Not too many teals around this area. Looking forward to the pics.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Yes Pics are needed or this car doesn't exist lol, anyways though welcome to our little family. Also glad to see Arknotts is still alive lol, how have you been man.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
jonahs_supra;1781496 said:
who in their right mind would want a hks exhaust when they have a RARE fujitbuso exhaust lol
so me+torches=supra mush lol tomorrow is d day for the ole girl

because we have two supras.. which means we need two exhausts lol

Greek;1781508 said:
Do you have a complete set of stock lug nuts by any chance? Mag style.

4cefed;1781557 said:
name ben
location mt vernon

sell me the exhaust sir... actually if it is a 3in where did you get it? I hate trying to find good suppliers that don't have knock off shit lol

and i have a 92 shadow gray with a sunroof as well.. but mine is black.. welcome to our little group!

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
I have a good 7m head
I just sand blasted, cleaned, lapped valves and installed comp cam valve springs
Oh new seals too
200 bucks

Also I have a 84 mustang lx 5.0 5spd
Black...clean for the yr
Anybody interested in trading their turbo supra let me know