OHIO thread

UT93sc300

Jul 18, 2010
Ohio (Tol/Cle)
Drove my supra the other day...it started smoking. I thought my car was going to catch fire. Found out one of the rear coolant lines has a small hole in it and was steaming off the back of the head.
Put the new wheels on and now i just have to fix the line and setup the tru boost.
Almost there!!

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I had that happen lol Scared the shit out of me till i popped the hood and seen the little hole it was coming out of.

Put up some pics guys, its starting to get warm... I know people are getting there supra's out and giving them a good bath.

Oh and i wanna see the new wheels mister UT93sc300

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
p1689696_1.jpg

thats my hot mess ha ha. Thats chucks next to mine.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Thanks man I am on the home stretch right now. All we have left to do on mine is trailer it to a buddies, then get my ic pipes welded and downpipe made, get my seat brackets made. Then its turbo break in time flippin cant wait lol.

jonny87turbo

Dec 9, 2006
ohio
Hey my buddy can weld your piping, and make your down pipe. He is really good at what he does. its called J.R Fab 330-206-9406

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Hey jonny do you know how they are priced cause all I really have left is a couple welds on the ic pipes, then my DP to getmade up along with some v band clamps.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Once I fix some wiring and replace the power steering hose with the steel braided one from Driftmotion, my turbo one should be finally finished.

We'll see about the Friday shows at the K-Mart. If everyone can agree on a future date well in advance it would be cool since I work Friday nights. I'm sure other people might have issues as well.

jonny87turbo

Dec 9, 2006
ohio
wornoutsupra no its not that expansive from him and he does a awsome job.. give him a call and he could proubly give u a ball park of how much.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Ha ha ha are you from canton now? Hey 87 sometime in may, horizon is holding a meet for ohio hondas where anyone can come. I know me and my buddy should be there. I just thought I would give you a heads up. since your a honda boy now lol.