OHIO thread

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
DAMMIT! i got another leaky radiator!! this electric fan with fan zipties sucks.. i gotta find a better way to mount them.. anyone got a radiator?

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
The Greene meet, they have a car show thing every Friday at the K-Mart across the street. I few months ago I posted in here trying to see if people would be willing to show up. It's dominantly muscle cars. When imports show up, they are either shit box ricers or when it gets dark and everyone else left. At that time the crowd is usually small and it's just a few 350Z's and something else.

Ofna, where at in Kettering bro? And have you seen the cherry red Supra on Dorothy? I saw it everyday for the longest time, now it looks like the owner might have moved out or something.

jonny87turbo

Dec 9, 2006
ohio
thats good to hear wornoutsupra... i got to do some things on mine but i have been putting it off.. its nice to get a break from it once and a while..lol

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Ooooh the k mart meets! Gotta stop by there sometime. Car kinda looks like a shitbox right now though until I get my new fender painted and my interior back in haha.
I'm round the town and country area. I've seen it all the time. He used to drive it every once in a while. Doesn't really seem into talking about cars.. at least that's what I though when I talked to him in person a few years ago. Nice car though for sure!

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
I need a fan for a 89 turbo, anyone have one? I need it as soon as possible, thinking someone here might have one.

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
Greek;1689123 said:
I need a fan for a 89 turbo, anyone have one? I need it as soon as possible, thinking someone here might have one.

i think i have one in the garage. ill have a look when i get home. you can have it for the 20 bucks i paid for it along with the fan shroud as well.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
87mk111;1689128 said:
i think i have one in the garage. ill have a look when i get home. you can have it for the 20 bucks i paid for it along with the fan shroud as well.

Thanks a lot man. How fast would it arrive here through shipping?

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
wornoutsupra;1689327 said:
nice nice, is it a gte?
gte :biggrinki Altho I did find an na that I'm sure i could have picked up for $600 :naughty: Just don't have a way to get there.:nono:
s000pra89t;1689370 said:
dude....i wanted to see the black one when you were gonna come down. *sigh* what are we talking here? 3rd or 4th gen?

I know, i wish i still had the black one, If i can work out this deal with these guy. I'll be getting ahold of supradrifter to see if i could get my old exhaust back. Love the way my exhaust sounded lol

Its a mk3, comes with a whole bunch of parts and a spare motor :evil2: No rust, low miles... I won't say to much about it, but yea it should be interesting lol I wish i had the money to pick up a MKIV, not saying I would if i had the money, but its a love hate deal. Altho a MKIV with ridox aero and rear diffuser is one of the sexiest cars i've ever seen lol