OHIO thread

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Yessir, it words tho, just wish it had a little bit more pick up.

But if you guys know anyone thats selling a supra for a decent price let me know. I found a shell, but I don't know if i'll have the space to work on it.

ImUrOBGYN

NoNameNomad
Mar 30, 2005
Texas
Anyone near Cbus or Dayton who has a gte head? I'm in dire need to get one to a machine shop in Dayton. Let me know. Thanks.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Just found a 90 Supra turbo, doesn't run from what they tell me. They say it has a little rust here and there

cd3af3155907dcbe021883b8db2611cd.jpg

The only problem I have is that its an auto, so hopefully this insurance company comes through with a new price and we might be in business, as I just got a job (I believe) yesturday selling Home audio:naughty:

Should have the money to throw into a project soon:icon_bigg

As far as the shell goes, I'd be getting a kick ass deal on it to be truthful. I'm gonna look at the one above as well. It might be worth it to talk my baby's mom into letting me use some land to keep a supra or two.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Its all good man, I wanted a 1jz harness but i had to decline on the deal.

It was a 93 SC400 (black w/ 214k) with 1jz and w58 with ecu and some extra parts here and there for $2200. The problem is i don't have anywhere to work on a car or anywhere to store parts, so sadly and as much as i wanted it, i had to let it go. The sc400 needed 4 o2 sensors, 100 a piece for the 2 in front, 150 for one of two in the back. Pass door didn't work but that thing was throatly.

I'm actually about to go pick up a dsm since I haven't been able to find a supra in my price range. Its kinda a sad story, but i'm not going anywhere. I'll use the dsm as a supra ticket this summer. Since most people around here like to trade the supra's they got for dsm.

Its said, but thans s000pra89t, I spoke with him. He's always a cool dude ya kno but shit, if you guys have some cheap dsm parts layin around let me know.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Ok so I finallygot the new rims on and i thought I would share a couple pics of it to you guys. Sorry for the crappy cell pics though.

p1681372_1.jpg

p1681372_2.jpg

p1681372_3.jpg

I needs to go more low though ha

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
So the guy got the dsm towed to my house. Started it up that night to move it into a parking space. Went out the next morning, it turned over and ran for a minute. I had an idle surge and a oil leak which i fixed the oil leak and was gonna attempt to fix the idle problem but the bitch won't stay running now at all. it'll start up jump to 2k as soon as the rpms drop, it cuts off.

I don't think luck is with me anymore