OHIO thread

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
lol hmmmm Idk they might be 4.5 not to sure they are out of my focus though, and that is about it for that lol but if you want them they are yours ha ha. Also has anyone ever ordered anything from retro-spec? Cause I bought the hatch spoiler and they sent me a cracked one that didnt even fit. I was wondering if anyone know how well they work to make it right on there end.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I haven't ordered from them, but Id imagine if you let them know they'll send you another one or somethin to that effect.

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

p1662879_1.jpg

p1662879_2.jpg

I gotta sell it, I'm so mad but if I don't by Thursday night I won't have a licenses:cry::1zhelp:

Since you guys are local, pm me a price and I'll tell ya if its a go or no go. I also have 89+ trim, I think i might be missing a piece. I also got two dashs and an autometer boost gauge. Oh yea and a front nose panel

UT93sc300
I plan on getting ride of it as well as the window sticker basically lol post up a couple of yours, i'm curious now lol

Last edited:

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
i dig the lip. id probably take it off your hands for a good price. what about the dashes you have, do you have a tan one? my dash pad is nasty.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
carter;1662879 said:
I haven't ordered from them, but Id imagine if you let them know they'll send you another one or somethin to that effect.

Yea I hope I can get this strightened out because like I stated it dosent fit, no mounting brackets and a crack in the middle of it. I am talking to him thru email right now and idk how this is gonna go but i will keep you guys informed about this issue.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
mjrsplat;1662919 said:
i dig the lip. id probably take it off your hands for a good price. what about the dashes you have, do you have a tan one? my dash pad is nasty.

You might be in luck, I'll have to double check but I'm pretty sure I still have the tan dash at my grandma's

wornoutsupra;1662924 said:
Yea I hope I can get this strightened out because like I stated it dosent fit, no mounting brackets and a crack in the middle of it. I am talking to him thru email right now and idk how this is gonna go but i will keep you guys informed about this issue.

You bought it brand new correct? let me know how it goes

SUPRA721;1663077 said:
Any pics on the dash?

I'll up them here in a sec.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

p1663104_1.jpg

p1663104_2.jpg

p1663104_3.jpg

p1663104_4.jpg

p1663104_5.jpg

I think the dash just needs cleaned up, because before I put it up. It didn't have that dark mark on it.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
The boost gauge is mine ha ha, and yea he sent me a email last night telling me that he was going to ship me a new one out here soon. So i guess, I will just have to wait and see. Hopefully it will be all good .

ImUrOBGYN

NoNameNomad
Mar 30, 2005
Texas
Here from Ohio. Some of you may know me on OhioSupras as well as some other forums under the same name. I live in Delaware, OH. Drive an charcoal gray 89 turbo but have been pimping the '10 RAV4 around now that its winter... and after finding out I need a new motor. doh...

So, if anyone's got some great deals on engines or whatever, let me know!

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
hey imurobgyn you're on cr too right? i recognized the name. good to see a fellow supra owner in delaware, im up in delaware all the time. i roll in a black 1jz supra

ImUrOBGYN

NoNameNomad
Mar 30, 2005
Texas
carter;1663504 said:
need a front lip? lol jk jk

Welcome, ya got any more pictures of your supra?
The ones in my sig are kinda old, actually. Not much difference on the outside other than the new suspension. I guess the engine shot looks different, now, too. haha I'll post a couple more as soon as I got a little extra time.

mjrsplat;1663691 said:
hey imurobgyn you're on cr too right? i recognized the name. good to see a fellow supra owner in delaware, im up in delaware all the time. i roll in a black 1jz supra
Yep, that's me. I only know of one other person to use my name and it was on MySpace by a guy who used to bein a clan with me in UT. lol He admitted to it later and apologized. lol You'll have to stop by one of these days and let me take a look at the car. Shoot me a pm and I'll send you my phone #.

wornoutsupra;1663808 said:
Whats up imuribgyn nice to see you over here ha, whats your plan for a new motor, you going 1j or staying 7m?
Whichever's cheaper, so probably 7m. I'm currently limited on both funds and time.

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
ImUrOBGYN;1663811 said:
The ones in my sig are kinda old, actually. Not much difference on the outside other than the new suspension. I guess the engine shot looks different, now, too. haha I'll post a couple more as soon as I got a little extra time.

Yep, that's me. I only know of one other person to use my name and it was on MySpace by a guy who used to bein a clan with me in UT. lol He admitted to it later and apologized. lol You'll have to stop by one of these days and let me take a look at the car. Shoot me a pm and I'll send you my phone #.

Whichever's cheaper, so probably 7m. I'm currently limited on both funds and time.

i seen your sig on ohio supras too did that lifted supra used to have a camaro or a firebird body on it?

jlcrhcp85

Jan 6, 2011
Akron, Ohio
Uniontown ohio here... ive had my supra for 6 years and finally got a garage and got her running! she was down for like 3 of those years with a BHG. just got her up n running again, just gotta fix the steering damper n burp the coolant (pain in the *ss). i stripped out the a/c, cruise control, wiper/motor, charcoal canister... thank you stark county =) looking to spend money on fun parts rather than dumb BS now if anyones got old 7m stuff from doing a 1jz swap or whatever.