OHIO thread

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
ha your not that far from me i live off of market and my buddy lives in north canton we all should get together some time like a little meet and greet lol even though my supra is basically down for the year lol

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Courterman08;1631901 said:

Z, good to see you and the car in person today! That thing is sweet!

We need to get them out together for a pic with the third Midnight Blue in the area! A good fall shot would be in order if we can get on the same page.

-crisp

Courterman08

Aug 8, 2010
Lima, OH
sounds like a plan to me! my car's going to look like such a pile beside both of you guys' rides. both your's and matt's car look awesome!

SUPRA721

Jul 15, 2008
CLEVELAND
Ecm,harness all ready done it was in my 1990 ,igniter ,twin turbos have all the piping for the turbos and power coated in black, aftermarket y pipe and down pipe if u need pic send me ur cell number ,it would just be faster that way

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
This is kind of random but I didn't know where to put this. I drove the poopra to a junkyard looking for some parts and this guy came up to me and started to ask me abot my car. After blabbering a bit he told me that he just bought a 92 for 500 with no rust:O He was talking about how he didt really know about supras or any of the "j series" engines and at that moment I was like wowa wowa is it a 1j and he said it was. He showed me a picture of it and it did look really nice. Just seems a shame that this guy owns it. He really has no idea about the value of the car and I'm afraid its going to get junked by that junkyard worker. I gave him my number if ever decides to sell it. If anyone is interested in picking this up I can give you a location and you might be lucky enough to pick up a damn clean 1j 92 for cheap! Doesn't run but appearently it cranks.
PM me if you want more info.

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
Zack, Are we all going to line-'em-up before the snow falls yet this year??? I think we should TRY, anyway. There's suddenly a pretty formidable group of Supras here in this locale!!! (Not to MENTION the power output and configuration substance as well!)

We actually have a VERY good basis for a local MEET, even on short notice and with only the cars in the immediate area, there COULD be a very good turnout, no?

Just a thought...

BTW, if I'm not mistaken, Matt pulled just over 800HP in his MKIII with 2JZ? Is that accurate? Let's see his chart up in here!

-crisp

Courterman08

Aug 8, 2010
Lima, OH
yea, i'd love to get as many supras together as possible! it's just a matter of finding a date that works for everyone's schedule and the weather's nice. all else fails, i can do individual shots pretty much whenever. so if you want some of your car, just let me know!

as for matt's, when i was at the school he put down 807/64x. i left around 1:15 or so, so i'm guessing he made more passes after because cole was told (by matt himself) that he made 84x (i think? i was half asleep when he told me :/ )

ps: my name's spelled with an H. no biggy

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
Courterman08;1637207 said:
ps: my name's spelled with an H. no biggy

DOH! cH! Got it.

I may shake out the Supra today for a bit... didn't know if anyone else was up for some shots or a cruise this afternoon? Did a degree or so on the intake cam late yesterday and really lit up the top-end rush. Surprising how much difference in where and how the power develops such a small change can make.

Maybe see you and/or others around on the street later...

BTW, plenty of camera equipment here. Just need a time and place where we will be gathered to shoot now.;)

-crisp