OHIO thread

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
87mk111;1547368 said:
My freind Dan is partin out his 89 Supra. Here's his number if you guys need anything, it will be going to the scrap heap next saturday.

216 906 0889

Hey I sent you a text message, if you didnt get it or have a different number its all good. Just let him know i need taillights really bad and rear wing. Also what color interior? pm me the details

wornoutsupra;1547447 said:
cool cool I think I am pretty good for now atleast I think lol, and carter I still got them and still holding on to them for ya lol

I kno man I kno... Its been slow moving around here... :(

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
I'm at work so I cant text, but I can be on here lol. The tailights are already gone along wiht the wing. The interior is blue. He has a 3.73 diff left, doors are in great shape, front left fender is left too. He also has 2 ecus, one turbo and one NA. He has a fart can too lol.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
87mk111;1547559 said:
I'm at work so I cant text, but I can be on here lol. The tailights are already gone along wiht the wing. The interior is blue. He has a 3.73 diff left, doors are in great shape, front left fender is left too. He also has 2 ecus, one turbo and one NA. He has a fart can too lol.

lol Alright, well what does the fart can look like? lol

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

87mk111;1547559 said:

lol Alright, well what does the fart can look like? lol

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
p1547726_1.jpg

Rural Ohio. What's up?

-crisp

chuckmuska2005

Dec 3, 2007
canton
87mk111;1547559 said:

doors good on your buddy's car??

Slick Nick

Apr 8, 2008
Youngstown, OH
wornoutsupra;1547199 said:
slick nick I pmed ya, and carter do you still want those head studs? cause I forgot all about them lol

Yeah i got it, ill get back to you and prob meet up next week sometime if thats cool. My schedule has been absolutely wrecked, i dont think ive been on here in like 3-4 days lol, *twitch*. Been extra busy with work, and no time for the supra because im wrapped up in helping with this other drag racing project.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
carter;1550076 said:
Lol, hell yea man, I'm slowly gettin there. But you gonna come hangout sometime this summer sir? lol

Hmmm... let's see, Mansfield area right? The Mansfield McDonald's off SR30 is where I closed the deal on my supra! I'll have to see how it goes...

You going to make it to Indy for the meet?

-crisp

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I'd really like to, If i could get a ride with someone i'd be up for it. But I'm not even sure when it is and my supra is getting there but i don't think i'll have it done by the meet.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
carter;1551116 said:
I'd really like to, If i could get a ride with someone i'd be up for it. But I'm not even sure when it is and my supra is getting there but i don't think i'll have it done by the meet.

Ya'll OHIO ladies and gents coming down to VA on May 22nd?

Supralover87

Beauty and the Boost
May 21, 2007
Ohio
i'm afraid i won't be able to come to any not local meets anytime soon :( it was meets or all the stuff i need to make mine badass... i chose the later haha but i will be in mansfield at least 3 times a month.... so let me know when something is going down :)