Official Indy2k12 Supra Meet | May 18-20, 2012

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Just got the car clay barred and buffed today, going to do some final detail work tomorrow!

Went to the track the other day for the first time, the karts are scary and fast! we can make it time based competitive or just race for the hell of it, there are a few options to run while we're out there. Who knows, i might bring prizes...;)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Day 1 was a blast! Thank you everyone that came out!

Day 2.................. Time to get crazy with some fast go-karts and BBQ today! See everyone in about an hour.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Sadly I couldn't make it. Lack of funds and the fact that my supra isn't 100% put together kind of ends that idea..

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
Looks like it will be next year for me as well. Car was beginning to overheat on the freeway after I passed 60mph, so had to turn around before I got too far. I love/hate my car:( Has miss and white smoke this morning, so Fml...

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
My car actually runs fantastic. Just have to chase down a few leaks, and get a tps, and hook up the egr. I think the biggest reason I'm not going (other than money) is since the tps isn't hooked up its in failsafe/limp mode and gets about 10 mpg.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Well day three has come and gone, and i must say overall the meet was great! Thanks to Jeff for planning the meet and thanks to all who attended! Great to see you all there!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
WOW.

Awesome meet.

Really upset/sad/mad/frustrated/disappointed that some couldn't make it.... HOWEVER, I understand life has it's priorities.
I really couldn't have asked for a better turnout. With the combination of the weather (although hot), made for an enjoyable, trouble free weekend!

Guess there's always next year for everyone else..............

Also thanks to everyone who made the trip to Indy for the weekend.

Thank you COLE (IndyMK3) for letting us cookout at your place as well as helping pay for food!
Thank you STRETCH!!!! (StiCk3) for getting the Whiteland Raceway Go-kart reservation set up and taken care of. That was a blast!
Thank you JON (mdcmotorsports) for helping provide a grill to cook out as well as helping pay for food!
And thanks to everyone who helped contribute to making the meet happen.............................. That would be everyone who came! :)

A few cliff notes in no particular order:

free dumpster chair disassembled and in back of Nate's Supra.
bumblef*ck.
broken alternator > rod knock
can we get more pizza?
kewl bmw burnout & tow trucks.
more breadsticks, please.
flooring it through the hairpins = whiplash
go-kart seat means burnt back
dominant supras = red mk3's and white mk4's
90 degrees makes you tired
bikini car wash ftw
don't follow white mk4 lead car :)

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Glad I came out regardless, It was a damn good time!

You guys definatley made us feel like were home. You can count on us there next year bud.

-Saif

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
madsupra88;1841052 said:
Glad I came out regardless, It was a damn good time!

You guys definatley made us feel like were home. You can count on us there next year bud.

-Saif
Bring your car out next time then!

BTW i just went over the footage and dyno graphs on my car. I felt something was off but i thought it was just so hot out that day. I got 295 HP on the first and last runs, but there was a big increase in torque when i turned up the boost. Turns out that 4th gear pulls at 6300 rpm = 118 mph = speed cut. Speed cut defencer is next on the list, i'll try to make it up to another meet/dyno to see what it REALLY makes. Overall though very happy to have the car running well. Nate, bring your new chair to the next meet!

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I wont tell anyone what it was, but I will tell you that you missed dumpster chair, which was one of the funnier things that's ever happened at a meet. lol

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
A few pics i snapped, not a ton. Saved room for recording my dyno runs

p1842827_1.jpg

p1842827_2.jpg

p1842827_3.jpg

p1842827_4.jpg

p1842827_5.jpg

p1842827_6.jpg

p1842827_7.jpg

p1842827_8.jpg

p1842827_9.jpg

p1842827_10.jpg

can't wait for next year! Also, next year i'll make sure to bring another dumpster chair ;)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
You know... I only took two pictures during the entire meet.... And I would like to share them with everyone.

The one, the only............ suprafanatic. Mr. Nate. :naughty: :biglaugh:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
OK, OK... I took a few more pictures... :)

SHAME on you fools that had a terrible excuse to not come out ONE time each year for the Supra meet.... It was a blast! Thanks again for coming, everyone!

We WILL get together later on this year for a Supra Owners Meet & Greet again along with a dinner/hangout.

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
Thanks for another great year Jeff and all you helped put it together. I actually thought this year was far better hanging out all together than at Winged Warrior.