Official Indy2k12 Supra Meet | May 18-20, 2012

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Ok guys i got an activity lined up for Saturday! There will be a karting event at Whiteland Raceway for the supra gang (and respective passengers too) at noon. Price is $18 for 2 rides, helmet included. Closed toed shoes, long pants and sleeved shirts are all that are required. Hoping to get at least 20 people on the track, if a few more show up not a big deal. here's the link to the track site

http://whitelandraceway.com/

I was thinking meet up at the usual kroger around 11 and head out from there to the track. After track activites, we go to cole's for a BBQ which Jeff and Cole can fill us in about. Would it be beneficial to bring food/drinks to the BBQ?

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Boost Lee;1836078 said:
Good, Stretch! Good! :)

Saif............... Uh oh. What's the word?

Some vibration issue that i need to figure out, also for some reason my tails dont come on anymore day lights or while braking. Ive been going crazy trying to figure this out the past few days. Only thing holding me up from a tune :/ well see though, im busting ass because i cannot miss this again.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks Stretch! :)

Saif... Good luck man, that really sucks to hear.

And the Whiteland Raceway Park should be a blast on Saturday!

GTE_CCW

Dec 28, 2010
Indy
hey guy

whats the time this will all begin on the 19th? also, i heard it was at O'riley... was i told wrong?

thanks guys

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
^^ read my previous post, we're meeting up on the SS kroger at 11 am and then head out to whiteland raceway for some karting fun.

For the karting, i would like to get a head count to all those and their friends who will be karting that day. If we can get at least 20 people on the track we should be all set. I'll start the list:

1) StiCk3
2)

Last edited:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
To anyone with questions regarding the agenda of the meet... Please direct them to the first original post in this thread!!!

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
Unfortunately, it looks like I'm not able to make it. They are taking overtime hours away at work, so I'm going to be working every weekend I can while I can still get OT pay. maybe next year.
-AM3

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Guys, i need at least 20 people to show up at the track on Saturday to make it worth our while there. The $18 is all going to a combined rate for all of us so if less than 20 show up then i'll need to shell out more $$$. If you got friends or family that want to attend, bring them! The more people we can get on the track that day the better! Let me know if you or friends plan on showing up on saturday so i can get a headcount and get more people if needed. Thanks!

supra13's

Banned
Oct 20, 2009
Boonville, Indiana
Hey Indy guys, I'm looking around at which hotel to book for the weekend. I was looking at maybe red roof inn, looks like it close to Coles house. Any other suggestions? I'm going to get a room for fri and sat night, also be kinda cool if there is any other out of Towners staying at a hotel, maybe we can all stay at the same place?
Let me know guys.

GTE_CCW

Dec 28, 2010
Indy
theres Cars and Coffee on 465 and meridian (9450 North Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN) on saturday morning at 9am if anyone wants to go to that. pretty fun, happens every saturday, lots of good cars. be nice to show up with a fleet of supras.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
GTE_CCW;1839351 said:
theres Cars and Coffee on 465 and meridian (9450 North Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN) on saturday morning at 9am if anyone wants to go to that. pretty fun, happens every saturday, lots of good cars. be nice to show up with a fleet of supras.

Hmm, doesn't sound like a bad idea before going to the track. I'm down!

GTE_CCW

Dec 28, 2010
Indy
i forgot to mention its in the parking lot of McAlisters Deli and Paradise Cafe. at the address of 9450 North Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
When is sometime? As in this weekend?

As far as Cars and Coffee goes... That wouldn't be a bad idea! From 9am until maybe 10:30am and then meet up with everyone else at the Kroger on the Southside to head to the Whiteland Raceway for Go-karts at 11:00am.

Any head counts on people that are planning to run the karts? We do need at least 20 people to get the advertised discounted rate. You won't regret doing it, I promise! :)

See everyone tomorrow night!