Official Indy2k12 Supra Meet | May 18-20, 2012

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
First off, I've been a bad Regional Event Organizer recently - Once I got word that Winged Warrior event (coincides with Indy Supra meets every year) was cancelled, I kind of froze on plans.

BUT, to catch everyone up to speed (better late than never!), Indy Supra 2012 is still OFFICIAL!!

Friday, May 18th - Southside Indy Late Night Cruise
At 9:00PM, we will meet at Shoppers World (Also known as the old "TRU lot")
Shoppers World
3700 South East Street, Indianapolis, IN 46227

- May be optional to many out of town'ers, but will mostly consist of meeting up on the Southside of Indy for a cruise/hangout and some late night car fun.

Saturday, May 19th - Go-Karting @ Whiteland Raceway Park and BBQ Cookout at Cole's house (IndyMK3)
Start of Day/Meet at: 11:00AM
Kroger / Southern Plaza Shopping Center
4200 South East Street, Indianapolis, IN 46227

- Whiteland Raceway Park Go-Kart Requirements: Close-toed Shoes, Long pants and a sleeved shirt. $18 for 2 rides (that's for one person). Details here: www.whitelandraceway.com
- Afterwards, we'll head to IndyMK3's house: 411 N. Graham Rd, Greenwood, IN 46143 to Cookout. Bag of chips or a 2 liter of soda would be nice but not required.
- Dependent on weather, later that evening may consist of cruising the Southside (like Friday night) and hanging out.

Sunday, May 20th - IndyRPM Bikini Car Wash and Cozzolino Motorsports Dyno Day
Start of Day/Meet at: 10:00AM
Kroger / Southern Plaza Shopping Center
4200 South East Street, Indianapolis, IN 46227

- *Optional* -Drive to Indy Sound & Performance for IndyRPM Bikini Car Wash from 11:00AM - 2:00PM (6457 E 82nd Street , Indianapolis, IN 46250) Details here: http://www.facebook.com/events/347379958645072/
- Drive to Cozzolino Motorsports for Dyno from 3:00PM to 7:00PM (4444 Decatur Blvd, Suite 600, Indianapolis, IN 46241)
Dyno is $65 for 3 pulls with afr/graph and dyno sheet print outs available!

If you guys have any questions, comments or concerns... PLEASE don't hesitate to call me! (317) 395-8362

Thanks,

Jeff

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I have not called any of these places yet to see if any special rates could be offered,

But for sake of general area, here are hotels in the area which would be best to stay at based on location: http://www.tvtrip.com/pnhj5D3-hotels-near-southern-plaza-shopping-center

All of the hotels on this link are within 4 miles of I-465/East St (US31) crossing... which is right in the area of where all the "car scene" goes in the evenings.
It's also right near I-465, which is the interstate we'll hop on to head up about 15 minutes to Cozzolino Motorsports on the southwest side of the 465 loop.

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
Jeff... i know I messaged you the other day but IndyRPM is having a bikini car wash sunday the 20th.... we could all cruise up, get the cars washed and then go dyno

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Waaaaaaaaaake uuuuuuuuup Indiana!!!!!!!!!!! (And surrounding states) :)

All the Dyno information is in the original post.

The IndyRPM Bikini Car wash is pending..... (which we'd be going to before the dyno).

Where's everybody at on their Supra's and builds? I know of a few cars that are very close that should be quite interesting to see... ;)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Saturday is completely up in the air for all you guys. I'm game for doing a cookout and squeezing as many Supra's as possible on your property/street!!! And then going for a cruise possibly? Brown Co or Scenic Indiana.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
How many people are planning to dyno Sunday? Or more importantly, how many SUPRA'S?

The Dyno day has been openly invited to all cars so I would obviously like to see more Supra's than [joedirtscamaroandjimmycavalier] on the rollers Sunday! ;)