Official 2012 PacNW Supra Nationals Thread

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Ok ok! Ya'll win! Illtech is now no longer part of the 2012 PacNW Supra Nationals. We will be having the dyno challenge at Carb Conn and Ishii Motor Industries is co-sponsoring the event with the dyno prizes he stated earlier. And now instead of 2 pulls you get up to 5 for only $70. Now, can't we all kiss and make up and make this a badass meet with a lot of people showing up and having fun and no bickering or fighting or name calling? The first post has been updated.

And in case anybody is worries about the 2 speed bumps going to the dyno I will be laying down 1x6's on both sides of the speed bumps to make the transition smoother.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Reign's_Dream;1827937 said:
I make KILLER chocolate chip cookies, I'm just sayin'. Are Girl Guides the Canadian version of Girl Scouts?
Me too. Been baking a fair bit of cookies recently, one of the few things I make that the kids don't complain about. Last time I made 30 cookies, they were gone in TWO DAYS.

Not sure how the organizations work... up here we have Beavers, that grow into Scouts. Used to be a boy only thing, but it's moved to encompass both now. Then we have Brownies, that grow into Girl Guides. There's been the occasional parent on a bitch fest about how they are still girl only, but for the most part we try to move on with our lives, instead.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I dont know what you are talking about sir, I do not carry a handbag nor do I know what a "crystalized posistion" is.

As for being the guy with the mic, I said I'd do it if the organizers wanted me too.

Dave, I know a guy who knows a guy who can get you the cookies you are looking for, but they are $20 each. lol

Im going to Washington next weekend, maybe Ill call Abe and get him some cash for regi....

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Jayhall;1828669 said:
I dont know what you are talking about sir, I do not carry a handbag nor do I know what a "crystalized posistion" is.

As for being the guy with the mic, I said I'd do it if the organizers wanted me too.

Dave, I know a guy who knows a guy who can get you the cookies you are looking for, but they are $20 each. lol

Im going to Washington next weekend, maybe Ill call Abe and get him some cash for regi....

Well Daryl, If you reread my previous post I explained quite clearly the description of a crystalized position. ie: a)Event organizer, b)Sponsor. Guess that was pretty hard for you to comprehend?

It's great to hear you'll be registering for this meet, as hopefully it will stir others to follow suit and do so aswell.

Nix the handbag comment as it was mades a joke, sorry if I hit a nerve.

Cheers! :canada

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
hard to comprehend, yes. What does me not being an event organizer or sponsor have to do with anything?