Official 2012 PacNW Supra Nationals Thread

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
lol well i'd LOVE to make it.. i'll have some wife convincing to do :D I really wanna have more stuff done before bringing in front of everybody elses. haha

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
bloodasp90;1804315 said:
For anyone that cares, ill be stoping by FT lewis's commissary on the way up, plus its just a quick drive back down.
so what time you going to be there? i can meet up at the commissary

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
I gathered that from the thread on SF, but when I posted that he hadn't updated this thread with the location. I wanted to cover my ass, though, just in case he had and I was just being dumb and hadn't seen it.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Seems to me more effort to help the organizers of this meet would be far more productive than sitting back and picking out faults. Just chucking that out there to all.

:canada

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Do I look like scrooge mcduck?? I do not go swimming in gold, although some would have you believe otherwise

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
Jayhall;1827459 said:
Do I look like scrooge mcduck?? I do not go swimming in gold, although some would have you believe otherwise

Are you the official announcer this year? That was the highlight of PacNW 2010 for me haha

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Jayhall;1827459 said:

Well honestly Daryl, nobody has "me" believing you're swimming in even copper, just for the record. Your position would be more crystalized if you were a)an organizer for this event b)a sponsor for this event.

:canada