Official 2012 PacNW Supra Nationals Thread

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
mattsplat72;1804196 said:
That's gay, Daryl just trailer it to my place and drive down.

Thats even more gay Ill just drive it to your house if thats the plan! only 45 minutes from my place to yours. I more want the trailer incase I break something. I guess its only a short car ride away if I need it I could go back for it. Whatever I got lots of time to figure it out. Reign, look forward to meeting a long time forum member for a land far far away!

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Still not worth straping the car to a trailer for a 45 minute drive Adam. I'll just drive it if I dont take my truck to the hotel. Matt you getting a hotel or making the drive each day?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
NashMan;1804068 said:
humm might be in for this with my car going to sell my truck so I can have my car for the summer.
You better be there!

Jayhall;1804600 said:
Reign, look forward to meeting a long time forum member for a land far far away!
I look forward to meeting you too...

Actually, I look forward to meeting as many PacNW Supra owners as I can... I know so many of the South Eastern Supra guys, it will be cool to meet the PacNW crews as well and make some new fiends and stuff...

1olqw4.jpg

Attachments

• will_you_be_my_friend__by_guess88-d3frdsl.jpg
    will_you_be_my_friend__by_guess88-d3frdsl.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 6

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Reign_Maker;1805020 said:
...fiends...
Ya, that's us.

Do I remember correctly that you came out to SILV in 2008? If so, you've probably already met a bunch of us...

PS: About Nash, don't hold your breath. His track record of making it out to shows is less than stellar. ;)

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
We'd like to officially welcome John Reed, owner of John Reed Racing as a sponsor for the 2012 PacNW Supra Nationals. We look forward to having you this year John and seeing what you're going to bring to the table to show us.

We'd also like to officially welcome VanSupra, a fellow Supra enthusiest from B.C. as a sponsor for the 2012 PacNW Supra Nationals.

Last edited: