NW Section so lame on SM

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Damn my secret is out... and Kenny you told me you could keep a secret... :cry:

:icon_bigg

Well if nothing else this has become one of the most active threads in the NW section for a while...

Anyone know if there are plans for a M&G in May as there was last year?

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
"Teeth"? Kenny, man maybe there's to much "Twilight" going on out there. All the Supras that I have looked at from your area look great--also seem to be BLACK. Must be something about the owners or the area. Got to say I have a "son" that used to work for me for years that decided he would rather smoke good dope and fly fish for salmon than stay in Md. and lay stone & brick. He was young and I told him "Neal, go for it!-- you're young & single, go have fun."
Don't know if he owns a Supra yet-- just to make his life stressful and obsessive; but he rode in mine and I think he was hooked.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Has any one giving any thought to Centralia this year? We should have a Leavenworth meet and greet. May be a two day thing, Cruise up, hotel ,and leave the next day. Might be easier to convince non driving significant others to go. Would also be easier for super long distance driver to make it with an overnighter in the middle.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
twin2turbo;1672804 said:
ill talk to Duane and see if he has a plan yet.

Duane is like the gate keeper of meets. No meets without his approval first lol.

I like Matts idea, that sounds like fun. SM pool party at the hotel

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
No Im about 3 blocks west of the Surrey/Delta boarder. North Delta but I still like people to know Im from Surrey. People who aren't Surrey people dont fuck with you if they think your from Surrey. Probably 20 minutes from the old place

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
GrimJack;1673198 said:
That's because they are afraid you'll sneak over to their house and steal their kid's tricycle.

Whatever it takes :D Seriously though Ive had people want to fight me until they learned that Im from Surrey. They get all "oh hey thats cool buddy thats cool, dont worry about it man were all good" its hilarious

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
We used to do this run with the Nasioc guys. Start in Burlington at the Mall. Go east on HWY 20 to Winthrope, South through the Methow valley to Chelan , then on to Wenatchee over to Levanworth the back across HWY 2 to Everett and then Home. Might be fun with a stop At Lake Chelan to rent jet skis and BBQ .