NW Section so lame on SM

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
There was the multi forum meet up here in Tacoma last week, and I know at least a few of the guys drove from out of town for it. If you plan on having one down that way, I will do my best to help the attendance by 1 !!!!

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
In years past the Centralia Meet has been in April and weather has always been sketchy. Having it later (middle of May?) will increase our chances of having good weather. Just a thought...

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
mattsplat72;1680159 said:
the year before last it was on May16th and it was almost hot and clear all day. Last year sucked weather wise.
Wherabouts do you folks down there meet up at? There's only a couple places down there I'm familiar with...The Outlet Mall and I-5 Auto Wrecking...

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
mattsplat72;1680159 said:
the year before last it was on May16th and it was almost hot and clear all day. Last year sucked weather wise.

Yes, the year before last was awesome weather! Warm, clear, and sunny the whole day. It made the trek over White Pass a dream drive.

And yes.....last year's weather was lame.

But, who knows...maybe the sun will come out for a certain 3E5 92 this year! :D

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Rickstar22;1680211 said:
Wherabouts do you folks down there meet up at? There's only a couple places down there I'm familiar with...The Outlet Mall and I-5 Auto Wrecking...

FYI - The closed restaurant lot that we met at last year, is now open for business, so will probably need to find another location... It is about a mile off the interstate, but I think the Yard Birds lot on the West side would work well, usually always empty since most of the businesses in that building shut down...

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
So there are more Northwestern mk3 supra owners here! I only count 6 so far that i have met or seen in person, other than that this page is filled with people around the state! Lol, when will we ever have a meet? Never actually been to one nor have i heard of one happening :|

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
A couple guys here were at the meet at Pt. Defiance the Sunday before last...
p1681220_1.jpg

I took the Celica due to it being a forum event from ST162, but now that the Supra is pretty roadworthy, although a little too low at the moment, I would show up to a Sunday shin dig locally no problem....

KamaSupra

7M-GTE, Oh shit.
Jul 19, 2010
Chilliwack, BC
GrimJack;1673198 said:
That's because they are afraid you'll sneak over to their house and steal their kid's tricycle.

lol, I just got reminded of the t-shirt with a tricycle on it that said something about learning at an early age that front wheel drive sucks.

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Rickstar22;1681220 said:
A couple guys here were at the meet at Pt. Defiance the Sunday before last...

I took the Celica due to it being a forum event from ST162, but now that the Supra is pretty roadworthy, although a little too low at the moment, I would show up to a Sunday shin dig locally no problem....[/QUOTE]

One of them was me... it was a fun day filled with a lot of BS'n :icon_bigg

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
It was fun to get out and see some peeps again. I get all stoked for the rest of the year after the first turnout of the year. The "Deuce" is going into the shop tomorrow and Friday for some front suspension tweaking, and new rear tires...If all goes well, He'll be ready to start hitting some of the meets...both big and small.

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
gottadiesel;1680298 said:
FYI - The closed restaurant lot that we met at last year, is now open for business, so will probably need to find another location... It is about a mile off the interstate, but I think the Yard Birds lot on the West side would work well, usually always empty since most of the businesses in that building shut down...

I'd say go for it. That is what Michael764 from Toledo did 2 years ago when he shifted it to May. And it worked out. Last year the mall cops gave MarkS crap. The Quiznos folks were cool though and handed out discount coupons.

Just avoid Mothers' Day weekend (and Easter if April).

We talked about this at Pt Defiance (82 white). I can cover celicasupra.com, need to also hit here and supraforums.

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Hey guys if anybody was interested i had a blue pair of front seats btw, they are not in so good condition id say 2/10 lol for anyone who wanted to recover them or put a new skin on them? they are leather if anybody wants to pick em up, you can have em! :)

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Rich64N;1681712 said:
I'd say go for it. That is what Michael764 from Toledo did 2 years ago when he shifted it to May. And it worked out. Last year the mall cops gave MarkS crap. The Quiznos folks were cool though and handed out discount coupons.

Just avoid Mothers' Day weekend (and Easter if April).

We talked about this at Pt Defiance (82 white). I can cover celicasupra.com, need to also hit here and supraforums.

Hey, how goes it... yeah I will go for it if no one else has an issue with that... I will start another thread though...

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
KamaSupra;1681403 said:
lol, I just got reminded of the t-shirt with a tricycle on it that said something about learning at an early age that front wheel drive sucks.

I like the one with the radio flyer wagon thats says "thats how I roll"

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
gottadiesel;1682069 said:
I will go for it if no one else has an issue with that... I will start another thread though...

No one has even mentioned it Charles. So, if you're willing, go for it!

You might want to double-check with upgradedsupra and Dunckel first to make sure no one has mentioned anything to them.

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
CajunKenny;1682163 said:
No one has even mentioned it Charles. So, if you're willing, go for it!

You might want to double-check with upgradedsupra and Dunckel first to make sure no one has mentioned anything to them.

Yeah I started a thread last night, but also PM'd those two this morning... You better get ur arse in gear if you are going to bring yours over ;-)

KamaSupra

7M-GTE, Oh shit.
Jul 19, 2010
Chilliwack, BC
Nationals is being organized by Upgradedsupra (and crew) again. We had such positive feedback from those who made it up to Canada last year, that its coming back north of the border again. There's a thread here and the info is on the website (along with a really well done video) www.pacnwsupranationals.com