NW Section so lame on SM

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
I watch the NW section all the time for any events etc... but I am not a long time supra owner... just coming on to two years, so I am not familiar with all of the events that take place in the area, so I am not to the point where I would be in a position to be lead on an event or organize one... but I plan to attend as many as feasible...

So anyway Hi to Redmond, you may know most, but I know you do not know me... so intro complete - The name is Charles...

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
twin2turbo;1668915 said:
Hello Charles, My name is Nick.

Hey Nick, nice numbers and nice mods... My next step is meth, but there a couple of other mods and adds I need to do at the same time... I am hoping this summer, I have a lot of working coming in right now, so time is limited... but in the mean time it is my DD, the numbers in my sig are lower than what I think I am running now, only because I had not done the mod for my FP yet and was running out at the top end, so never got a real clean run, but never the less on 16psi they were not bad... I am running just about 17 now, but I think the stock coils are loosing the battle when I hit over 17, so that is one of the mods...

Anyway would love to see your supra sometime, I do a bot of work up at the Navy Base at Whidbey Island, so I do travel through Seattle area quite a bit... Anyway perhaps we will catch up one day... see ya

mickgarvey

Jul 5, 2009
Mukilteo, Wa
whats up Im down here in renton! Holla NW section haha. I've managed to be a member for over a year and haven't attended and event yet. I need to fix my baby a little more before I go show her off. Every time I find parts around here people are asshole and try and take all my money :( wheres the supra love?

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
twin2turbo;1667097 said:
thats all i have to say. there needs to be more people on here

but really whats up everyone im from the "Other" side of things.

I know most people in the area that have a supra and im not new either, just here.

Have you seen the "Canada" section?.....