Notorious M.K.3.

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Is this an exercise in aesthetics or are you also trying to achieve something aerodynamically? I've noticed you shifted your focus so it's not only looks but also performance. Just wondering if you've achieved all your goals or if your trying to see how far you can stretch?

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Grandavi;2002980 said:
Is this an exercise in aesthetics or are you also trying to achieve something aerodynamically? I've noticed you shifted your focus so it's not only looks but also performance. Just wondering if you've achieved all your goals or if your trying to see how far you can stretch?

The Carbon Kevlar parts are just for aesthetic fun.

You are right about my shift towards performance modification. The next stage of modification is overhauling the entire suspension system by replacing all bushings and upgrading suspension arms. Completing this stage will be the achievement of my modification goals.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
1jz-Rolla;2002978 said:
That's awesome.

Suddenly I feel like i'm watching an episode of Night Rider, with that last pic on two wheels :p

KITT came across my mind after I took the picture.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Toyotafest 2014 was today. Wanted to share the new setup: Carbon Kevlar (lip add-on, Tommykaira side skirt extensions, rear diffuser side vortex generators) Enkei NTO3+M wheels, HKS Dual Evolution Exhaust

Last edited:

Atlas

You call this a sandwich?
Aug 22, 2012
Clovis CA
Ya know I've never used this phrase, but your car has perfect fitment, rodel. Digging the aero stuff, the kevlar CF adds a nice contrast. I usually hate aero on any street car, but yours pulls the look off perfectly. Great work.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Atlas;2004190 said:
Ya know I've never used this phrase, but your car has perfect fitment, rodel. Digging the aero stuff, the kevlar CF adds a nice contrast. I usually hate aero on any street car, but yours pulls the look off perfectly. Great work.

I appreciate it, Atlas! Wheel fitment makes a difference with how a car looks. Having a black car helps pull off the aero.

My three favorite shots from Toyotafest.

Seems like a cool photo

Last edited:

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Rollus;2004970 said:
Usually I love her, but today, it is just Rodel's car..
Maybe I'm tired :p keep up the good work by the way.

You've seen too much of it. Don't worry, in the upcoming months you will see ntorios go through the next evolution. I could hardly wait!

Thanks!