Not 1 but *2* CFX 2" cowl Carbon Fiber hoods!

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Found another one locally today! Still brand new in the box, been sitting for 5+ years...The best part is how little i paid for it! Just thought some guys might like to see a rarer supra part...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Ones on the race car (obviously) and the other will go on the street car :)

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
word^^^! And everyone else is mad b/c of how lucky you are to find a piece like that and how LITTLE you said you paid for it

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It's beautiful that for sure. I'd love to have one with a light coat of blue metallic sprayed over it.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
SupraOfDoom;938006 said:
Which is why you must tell me.

Also, who the heck had this lying around for 5 years? Mello or someone?

Nah, i woulda known if he had one...he's one of my good friends.

It was someone who owned a supra years ago, and then parted it out and just left this sitting....they remembered i was still into supras and in the area so they just wanted to unload the thing to make space in the garage.

I basically stole the thing.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Well you just let me know :), I wanted to do a CF theme.. Nice again though. I'm just happy I found mine. I was looking at getting one ever since I saw it on Duane's in SCC the first time. I almost bought the hood you had from Genna before he sold it to you ( He actually told me he was going to but then told me he was selling it to a friend last second )... and I almost had another one.

We should have a photoshoot with all of them together. Only other one I can remember is Tekedus's.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Can shaeff get second refusal? I think I'm turning into a hood whore. Haha. I'm getting a hood from another member here, and I love the CF cowl hood, too. That's my formal request for second refusal. ;) (SOD beet me to first)

Edit: Oh yeah, nice score! :) (If I were you, I'd keep it. You were baller before with just one, now you're TWICE as baller! You can't put a price on being doubly as baller as the rest of us!)

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
LOL, I think i have like 1/2 of the CF 2" cowl hoods left in existence :) I should hunt down and buy the others....;)