Newb - so whats with the red cup?

H1SP33D

Jun 27, 2009
los angeles
Hello there, well I got my 87' MA70 about a year ago. A good friend of mine sold me the car after my other car was crashed and died. The buddy who sold me the car owns a stock MK4 and a MK3 with a GT47 2Jz(its a beast). Well i work on my car in his shop. So far these are the upgrades that i have; K&N FILTER, 3' turbo back exhaust w/ apexi megaphone dunk muffler w/o cat, HKS BOV, Tanabe springs and Tokico blues, Brembo drilled rotors w/ carbon metallic pads, 18' Wheels with 255/35 front 295/30 rear, cheap boost controller, No EGR, HKS Turbo Timer, HKS MHG, 3 angle valve job, port and polished head. I'm not new to cars but I am new to forums. Even with the tutorial i cant use the 'search threads' to save my life. I live in LA and usually go to meets with my buddy's car club. If anyone in the area needs help with anything im here to serve. Now if there's somebody that's pretty good with forum and finding stuff online, i would really be thankful for your assistance. Well, dunno what else to say so here's a quote from Forest Gump. " And that's all i got to say about that"

Last edited:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
if I remember correctly some guy posted about his dick or something on SupraForums, no one belived him, and they asked him to post, and he did with a red cup for comparisson..

after that, no one questioned him..

but yeah, welcome to SM!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Welcome to the mania! Pics are required....maybe you should read the rules again:evil2: Car sounds very promising. Also, get your buddy signed up here. We allowed the MKIV crowd in a lil while back, but I want to see this beastly MKIII of his.

When you click on the search button, look down and click on advanced search. There you can search, and pic which sections of the forum to search. That way you don't get every build thread that somebody ever installed a certain part. Yea for them, but you want info on how to do what you are doing with it, not know who all has one.

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Welcome. Yeah, need to see some pictures. Seems you have a good friend to help you through your modding process. But if you two get stuck, search the forums.. lots of useful knowledge here.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
K_SHAN;1398276 said:
thread needs pics.. pics or ban

...Says the new guy with 14 posts. :biglaugh:

Welcome to SM! If you need help navigating the site, feel free to PM me. I'll lead you in the right direction.

Dunckel

H1SP33D

Jun 27, 2009
los angeles
sorry man i cant even post pictures right but this should work. these are older pics, i since changed the wing and got new style lights. will post those pics later today.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1398959_1.jpg

Last edited: