New wheels: Work FS. '87 Turbo

87soup

F*CK SMOG CHECKS!!!
Jan 23, 2006
Sacramento
drerok;1070658 said:
lol...never said it was a mod or not but its nice to know that i have them. so i like to list it with my upgrades.

The front and sides are for the '89+ Nissan 240sx. Still working to do something for the rear.

What that works???
How much modification was need ???:sarcasm:

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
How much were the front fenders pulled? Rears are rolled, but not pulled, I assume?

How about closeups of the rear wheels showing fender/wheel perspectives?

Last edited:

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
Fckn siiick! The front bumper is outstanding, i couldn't even tell it's from a 240sx! Very aggressive offset as well (more like over the top)! Just add something to beef up the rear, other than that your GRADE A quality! Great job man!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I'm with Nick all the way. VERY well executed. It's about time we got a decent vip style MK3. I would lower the rear a bit more, and like others said the bomex rear or custom rear valence and also smoke the tails a little or pick up some JDM tails.

I love it though. Nice job :bigthumb:

drerok

Feb 6, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
www.myspace.com
supra90turbo;1070764 said:
I'm with Nick all the way. VERY well executed. It's about time we got a decent vip style MK3. I would lower the rear a bit more, and like others said the bomex rear or custom rear valence and also smoke the tails a little or pick up some JDM tails.

I love it though. Nice job :bigthumb:

thanks man. well i would lower the back more, but i need to find a way for negative camber. i already maxed out the factory settings.

im also going to go with a smaller tire in the back. prolly going to 235/35/18

emission

1.5JZ powered!
Jun 11, 2005
Long Beach, CA
Love everything about it, esp how you kept the mouldings black lol

the wheels....

I like em! stance and all! Your now one of many who set another bar for MK3's!

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
I like it quite a bit. Seems like it missing something from the rear shot though. Not sure if it's lack of mudflaps, rear piece of some sort or spoiler... I don't like the crazy offset in the rear though. Too extreme compared to the front, just doesn't flow IMO.

Front and sides are amazing though, nice work!

drerok

Feb 6, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
www.myspace.com
SilverSupraT;1071290 said:
I like it quite a bit. Seems like it missing something from the rear shot though. Not sure if it's lack of mudflaps, rear piece of some sort or spoiler... I don't like the crazy offset in the rear though. Too extreme compared to the front, just doesn't flow IMO.

Front and sides are amazing though, nice work!

yeah i thought the offset in the back was a little drastic. but i didnt order them from japan to fit my car. my borther ordered them to fit his vip accord widebody...couldnt pass up a set of dicontinued Work wheels!!
1427428189_l.jpg

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
emission;1071198 said:
Love everything about it, esp how you kept the mouldings black lol

the wheels....

I like em! stance and all! Your now one of many who set another bar for MK3's!

werd. Passed me up on all levels haha. Just waiting on getting that rear to get tucked in the fender then I will bow down to you ;)

albert74

May 29, 2008
Florida
That accord is sick. Your supra looks great as well. just needs those bomex rear addons and a whale tail i think.