New To The Sene

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

armando89na

why dont you think so? cause i dont have a ct-26?. can you smash one?..its only a 350. my brother used to have an 03 350, when we would get on that highway, roll out of 50, then go, yeah, he would be next to me for like a few seconds but hen i just started to pull not hard but kinda quik, then spray, even he would say that he was nailing it . i was just pulling away. even heads up. i got six speed just like they do. i redline a tad higher than they do.

A

armando89na

the alternater is going where the ac compresser used to be. we had a braket made to do so. the water pump will still go in the same place. just cant use the stock fan or clutch any more. no big deal. the belt from the charger wont alow that. its to thick. wide i should say..thats why the belts were still loose....anything else??

A

armando89na

in the snow huh? cute...dont be mad homie..the g35 is a nice car, its quik, and only runs maybe 14 flat or a good high 13 stock.. now thats good for a stock car. ive test drove a few g35's and theres no comparisan. its strong, it kinda lacks that low end power. i dont have that.

A

armando89na

for the motor, it sits real tight in the bay.you can never put a strut tower cause it will not fit. and it barely clears the master cylinder. gotta relocate the battery, take off the powersteering pump. the belt that is used to run the powersteering is the same belt your going to use to make the alternator work. when the bracket to the alternator is made, it pushes it forward a tadd, alowing you to use the the same belt groove from thr crank pully to power the alternator....the motor used to be turbo. we took off the cam position sensor, replaced it with the na distributor shaft, used the na cams, the na valve covers, only cause we cleaned them, and that was it. like i had stated, i know these two older dudes that have vortec supershargers custom to fit the 7m. they got the same systems that you would use on a 5.0-or 4.6 cobra. go to summit racing, check out there systems, then from there you can see what im talking about. its work, but it can and will work...we went to a place here in san antonio that builds big blocks and those two guys im telling you about work there. thast where i got the idea from. its differant, and no lag in the lower rpm range.it winds loud! these duded are like in there 50's so they now there shit. any questions, ill help you out.

A

armando89na

Where Did You Get The Pics Of The Little Supra You Have? The Cartoon One?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Because a guy named Gordon Duax posted the exact same picture of the Supercharged 7M, over a year ago, and said he was from San Antonio, but for some reason he's banned now........

As for the little Supras, I used to make them for various members on the board, most recent one was last week...

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Nobody here is smashing the NA. It's just the fact that the 350Z is faster all around from the factory than the NA supra. So when someone claims they can smash a car like that, we would like to see proof, or pictures of your car. We're not trying to give you a hard time about it.

Also, use paragraphs. You don't need to start a new post for every other sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.