New To The Sene

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

armando89na

WHATS UP PEOPLE??..TRDDRIFTER HERE COMING AT YOU TO SAY THAT I LIKE THE INFO AND INTEL THAT YOU ALL HAVE TO OFFER FOR THE MK3 LOVERS. IM FROM SAN ANTONIO TX. AND NOT TO MANY PEOPLE HERE HAVE THERE MK3"S ON THE MAP LIKE I DO. THEY TRY BUT GO ABOUT IT THE WRONG WAY. I WORK AT A SPEEDSHOP HERE AND IM GETTING TIRED OF SEEING THESE 350"S AND G35 COME IN AND BRAG. LITTLE DO THEY KNOW I SMASH THOSE CARS..OH, MY BAD, I DONT MEAN TO BRAG MY SELF... YOU ALL HIT ME UP, DROP A FEW AND SAY WHAT UP..PEACE OUT TO MY FELLOW SUPRA GUYS IN HERE..:sarcasm:

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
STOP YELLING!!! haha. Anyways welcome to the forums; there is a ton of great info here. Is it just me or did part of your post sound kind of cruel towards all the guys on here that are into drifting and such? Anyways welcome and good luck with all you endeavors.

A

armando89na

hey, hows it going?..your car looks nice. do you plan on lowering it?..also, is your interior blue?..i just converted mine to dark gray..

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Don't post in all caps. Welcome to SM. Got pictures of your car? I'd like to see this NA that can smash on the 350Z.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Also, you aren't allowed to sell here yet.

You could have gotten two infractions already. It's your lucky day.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
hey, I was looking at your album, and you have this pic...

picture.php

says you built it for your brother not too long ago...

care to enlighten us..?:sarcasm:

A

armando89na

no, the people where im from sa. tx....not to many people have these cars there. thats what i meant,,,why?

A

armando89na

all my pics are there to see.
yeah, its a kenny bell. its good, the same one you would use for the cobra.just took the 7m lower intake manifold part to have it custom done.
not to sure of the intire spec for it. 2 older guys have that same type of set up, but with vortec though.i know they never made a kit for the mk3, some place here called alamo performance are the ones who do that.
i can tell you exactly how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

armando89na

yeah, its a kenny bell. its good, the same one you would use for the cobra.just took the 7m lower intake manifold part to have it custom done.

A

armando89na

not to sure of the intire spec for it. 2 older guys have that same type of set up, but with vortec though.i know they never made a kit for the mk3, some place here called alamo performance are the ones who do that.

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
So, I'm sure at least a couple of us want to know and they know where I'm going with this... Were you going to put an alternator on that motor or just kill batteries left and right? It's missing a water pump as well.

And was his car originally turbo and he went supercharger or did it start N/A?

A

armando89na

i take it that you dont like na supras huh?..you and a few others to say...you all think its impossible to beat a 350?..its only a 350 people c"mon. the minute i purge my system and spray, they're (not) going to catch up.. no way in hell, unless they spray. i just dont understand why people look down to the na motor. it has alot of potentail just like a turbo motor. i got the same shit in my motor the way people would do to a turbo block.. so i dont see the the complication here.

Status
Not open for further replies.