*New to Supra's*

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Ian, nice talking to you on the other forums....about to change the studs on my supra to 7/16 because 2 fell off, any tips besides the basics?

ross1

Jul 14, 2005
va
hey 1(one)J :icon_mrgr j/k

it's great that your back now, i'd hope you haven't forgot how to search... but with your infinite knowledge i don't think that button would do too much help for you

good to see you back so i don't have to search you out in the "other forum" to ask a question or two.

ross

JAV: that quote in your sig is kinda right but it actually says if we give up one for the other we "deserve" neither...
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
V: I stopped in and bought a box of genuine Toyota Birds and all is well now!
(gee they're expensive)

Kurt: Are you surprised ;)
(I'm consistant)

Casey: LOL nah I wouldn't know where to start on a build in my noobishness!

K: LOL Whorefest 2007 :D

BSG: You need to clear it with me first lad! ;)

HKS Tech: Which studs do you mean?

Ross: Don't know if ya missed it but I turned my workspace upside down searching and all I found was a red light under the Mouse!!

Brew: What does "n00b" mean?
-----------------------
Fat Files!

Took the fat one on a trip across town today and it behaved well in traffic!

I had to go collect some rebuild kits for my LPG Convertors so I can make them all identical to help with tuning!

I dropped by a couple of the machine shops I used during the build and the general consensus was it's a great sleeper :)!