new here

dirtbike44

Apr 4, 2008
calgary
I have owned my first supra for a few months now, it is an 89 turbo targa. Was running great until a few days ago (i think i blew the headgasket going on a camping trip) hopefully once i get the head off i find thats all that went wrong. It has had it replaced once, but i never got around to tightening it up to be safe because i just needed it to last me till the end of this summer. After that it is going to be garaged for the long calgary winter so during that time i plan to do a 2jz swap, re-upholster the interior, maybe get some different rims, and upgraded suspension and brakes. It is currently all stock, with no rust :icon_bigg .
heres some pictures:
p1072505_1.jpg

p1072505_2.jpg

p1072505_3.jpg

This definitely looks like one of the friendlier communities and im looking forward to helping contribute, and probably picking your brains.

Thanks,
Geoff

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Are those factory black leather seats?! :love:

Nice car Geoff, and great job finding a rust free one in Canada.

dirtbike44

Apr 4, 2008
calgary
haha yes they are factory black and grey
they are pretty good condition, except for one spot on the drivers seat, it was a bit worn then i let my parents use my car for a day and now it has a small tear. That wont be happening again:icon_evil.

I actually flew out to victoria, BC (10 hour drive back)to get this. Probably the best decision i have ever made.

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
nice to see other supra members from calgary here. you want some 92 5 star rims to replace those aweful sawblades?

dirtbike44

Apr 4, 2008
calgary
I might, probably not until the start of winter though, thats when ill have money to start doing modifications. But i haven't yet decided if i want to put on the 91+ rims or aftermarket ones.