New Girl :P

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Welcome!

Don't mind the peanut gallery comments! Good luck with your new Supra!

-crisp

DahnEEEE

Mar 31, 2011
Californiaaa
Thanks I feel very welcomed Hehe.

But you want a visual on the car? Or me? Lol jk
Let's see... we put a new power steering line
but whenever I turn the car too far to The right or left (to the point where it can't turn anymore) and accelerate, I hear a loud popping noise and I feel thevibration on the pedal. Is that common when replacing the power steering line (which was a pain in the ass lol)

Changed out the air filter, meh repairs mainly everything is stock (for now lol)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Pop noise is usually the steering stops on the hubs. From the factory they are supposed to have little plastic caps so they slide, but they fall apart. It's nothing serious, just mildly annoying.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
DahnEEEE;1710484 said:
Thanks I feel very welcomed Hehe.

But you want a visual on the car? Or me? Lol jk
Let's see... we put a new power steering line
but whenever I turn the car too far to The right or left (to the point where it can't turn anymore) and accelerate, I hear a loud popping noise and I feel thevibration on the pedal. Is that common when replacing the power steering line (which was a pain in the ass lol)

Changed out the air filter, meh repairs mainly everything is stock (for now lol)

You of course, we ALL have/had Mk3's ;)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
DreamerTheresa;1710440 said:
Hi. I'm Theresa.

As the Head Bitch in Charge here, I must do a visual inspection of all incoming females' ta tas.

Get on it.

;)

I love how the leg humping has been minor in this thread until you show up and start it off lol.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Popping noise while turning all they way is an easy, cheap fix. The plastic caps are less than 15 total from the dealer. Takes literally seconds to install. Don't even need to jack the car up and they just press on.

Welcome and keep up the good work. For 900 you scored a great deal. :)

Ps, stuff will break and for 900 I'd expect some headache, but if you want a fun, reliable (if you don't cheap out on stuff, lol), cheap car then you've found the holy grail in my book. ;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

DahnEEEE

Mar 31, 2011
Californiaaa
Okays, I just try to avoid steering all the way.. but if its not too serious then that's a relief c; cuz that noise is rather alarming.

But ill give it a try!! Thank you

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
tumblr_koynya3yLm1qzma4ho1_1280.jpg

DahnEEEE

Mar 31, 2011
Californiaaa
Oh, I apologize Theresa. Hello though, I'm Danica pleased to meet u.

I've been on that website before! When I bought the car it came with the supra bible lol

Thank you very much for your help and for everyone too! Much appreciated!

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Geez $900. Pretty clean looking. Leave it stock, you`ll probably kick your BF ass in his GT anyway. Ford. Good Christ, he use to own a Supra, now a Ford.

I would invest all of your money putting Toyota parts on it. Put everything back to stock as much as possible. Get it running reliably and well. I was getting 10L per 100KM or 25MPG with my stock set up. Then in a few years when you are bored with the 230hp and have been looking into modifications for a while, then, only then, bother with the Lexus AFM, the injectors (Doesn`t stop there) and the thousand other little things you`ll need to run it right.

Another girl on the board I am happy about. We can have spa days together and go for cocktails! But being 5000KM away from each other IDK how likely that`ll be.

DahnEEEE

Mar 31, 2011
Californiaaa
Naaah i'm gonna put 22' rims, a ridiculous body kit with a wing spoiler!
just keeeeeding lol

That was my original plan to make it look like it just got out of the factory :D
As far as the paint job I'm gonna keep it the original color (Gunmetal gray)
I need to work on the body molding though... on the drivers side, it's missing a strip.
and on the back (you could see in my first picture i posted) its stripping off too.
I think i could just glue that though. heh.

Anddddd the injectors/Lexus AFM is a priority for me right now..
the MAF sensor i have right now sucks. lol rough idle... and sometimes i stall without even doing anything. >;c
Might as well upgrade :D