New Daily Driver.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I'll have lowered pics very soon. Also found a tranny for it. Should be here soon, just gotta work somethings out on getting it here.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
supra90turbo said:
werd nothin... gimme pics.

Here :thefinger

p535120_1.jpg

p535120_2.jpg

p535120_3.jpg

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Put some new hood struts in today. It's nice not having to have a big stick jammed in to hold the hood open. Also got the car started and moved about 2ft. It sucks though cause it's stuck in gear so it just goes and I have no clutch. Hopefully I'll get the new tranny soon and get it in so I can drive it.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Mmmmm.....Momo TT-R wheel, got a hub for it and installed it in place of the lame APC one it had. Now I just need a Momo shift knob.

p546468_1.jpg

p546468_2.jpg

p546468_3.jpg

I'm going to be swapping in my '89 gauges sometime soon. Seeing as I'm not going to be putting them back in the blue car. It's getting all new gauges so I may as well swap them over. Now I just need tail lights, mouldings, climate control, turn signal stalk thing and mirrors..... not much left....

Also picked up my tranny, so hopefully the car will be going down to the shop soon to get that swapped over. Then I'll have some nice lowered pics too ;)

Also I've decided to 1/2 NA-t the car, but not till the roads are better and I've done some more maintenance on the car.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
How come no one post in my thread? do you guys hate me that much? :wtc:

Got a horn button for my Momo wheel, it's not the right one but will work till I can get my hands on the Momo one to go with the wheel.

p553737_1.jpg

The car is hopefully going down to the shop tomorrow for the tranny swap.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
please leave the pre 89 guages in, they are sooo much sexier. if you dont want em, ill take em for shipping costs across the continent. :)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
HellsLegion said:
I hate you because you are never on AIM!

I can't help it that I always foget to sign on :icon_conf I'm on there now....where are you? o_O

buckshotglass said:
Is that a 3" body lift? ;)

It was a rare option, so rare Jeff Lange doesn't even know about it.

foreverpsycotic said:
please leave the pre 89 guages in, they are sooo much sexier. if you dont want em, ill take em for shipping costs across the continent

I prefer the '89+ ones. I don't like all the little lines on the pre ones.