New Carbon Lineup @ Extreme Dimensions

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
hood needs some work.............. the vents look a tad too wide and the angle doesn't mesh well with the straight part of the hood in front of the headlights.

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Hmm interesting. I sell Extreme Dimensions and wasnt made aware of this. I'm a Chaser Aero distributor and I know Chaser came out with a new line of carbon hood selections. Carbon, Kevlar & silver carbon and now they also have the vented "drift" hood in FRP, carbon and Kevlar as well. This is good to know! I'll get an Extreme Dimensions sale goin later

Juan, you're a bastard, your panel is not gonna be free anymore ;)

prsrcokr

Motörhead
Apr 3, 2005
Richmond
I've seen the hood on Ebay but it's listed as 35lb. Seems odd. Does anyone know if that's accurate?

Juanjz, can you get us a weight? I like the drift style hood but weights on any would be helpful. Hatch fitment looks pretty good, would be nice with lexan.

Last edited:

juan jz

Mar 21, 2008
Anaheim
I was trying to get a targa made but that failed due to the brackets where it's held down on, and it would probably crack from body twisting, what a want is body trim and door sail/ louves

d4nkman

Apr 28, 2009
illinois
i'd love a set of cf trim. and the hatch looks sweet too expensive for me though. the cf fenders sound great.

fonz87

89 Turbo!!!!
Nov 17, 2007
Streamwood, IL
i m so picking up the Hatch and a Hood in the future. and if fenders are made for the Car, i m picking one of those also in the Future. Damn i wish money grew on Tree's/