New Carbon Lineup @ Extreme Dimensions

juan jz

Mar 21, 2008
Anaheim
Grimsta;1375420 said:
Hmm interesting. I sell Extreme Dimensions and wasnt made aware of this. I'm a Chaser Aero distributor and I know Chaser came out with a new line of carbon hood selections. Carbon, Kevlar & silver carbon and now they also have the vented "drift" hood in FRP, carbon and Kevlar as well. This is good to know! I'll get an Extreme Dimensions sale goin later

Juan, you're a bastard, your panel is not gonna be free anymore ;)
i told you i get my feet in to anything if in return i get it for FREE!

fonz87

89 Turbo!!!!
Nov 17, 2007
Streamwood, IL
Any chance they make a Carbon Fiber Whale Tail ?? and Bomex 3 hole or a 2 hole lip in Carbon Fiber ?? and maybe a whole car in Carbon fiber, id be interested in that

prsrcokr

Motörhead
Apr 3, 2005
Richmond
Does anyone have idea of the weight of the various carbon hoods? It's too much for me to buy and try like I've done with some parts. Couldn't get a hold of manufacturers yet, figured some folks have the ED or Chaser stuff and could chime in.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
That hood fitment looks horrible. I spent some good money on a VIS hood back in the day and it seemed to fit better than that and I still sent it back because it just looks trashy. You shouldn't be able to stick your finger into the engine bay with the hood closed ;)

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
fonz87;1380696 said:
Any chance they make a Carbon Fiber Whale Tail ?? and Bomex 3 hole or a 2 hole lip in Carbon Fiber ?? and maybe a whole car in Carbon fiber, id be interested in that

I'm forced to say this, because it's a moral imperative. Whale Tails = :greddy: