New better? 7M manifold design?

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Appears pretty much the same as the SSauto mani minus the location of the WG. Didn't know the SSauto had clearance issues.

I'm also confused with the pics with the turbo/downpipe. Has nothing to do with that manifold in anyway.

ft413

learner
Sep 23, 2008
EL
just letting you know that its not a bolt on for the ct26. its for a t4 footprint turbo

suprafredde

Apr 21, 2005
South of sweden
Well Im going tubular and thought that maybe this mani would be slightly better with the turbo placed more forward making more room for the dp. And they claim to have the fixed the wg flange but as far as I can see the gate outlet still faces right into the rails maybe with a bit more clearance but wtf cant they do it right the second time?

suprafredde

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
suprafredde;1392157 said:
but as far as I can see the gate outlet still faces right into the rails maybe with a bit more clearance but wtf cant they do it right the second time?

you get what you pay for

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
My SS didn't hit the filter housing and the wastegate flange is in a pita of a place, my exhaust shop cursed at me when they saw the room they had to put a downpipe in LOL

The room for downpipe does look improved and if you can fit a bigger turbo then that's also an improvement, I have to make an adapter flange to bolt on to the manifold so I can increase the compressor size, atm if I were to put a bigger one on it would hit #1 or #2 runner, can't remember right now heh

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Well from the pics I see on eGay it look to fit 100% better then the old ones. Like I always say " I do it nice, because I do it twice", lol. How about you be the guinea pig, buy it, and let us all know how it fits ;)