Need a whole thread to post my MKIV! Come see why!!! (56K DIE!!!)

topguncam3888

Jan 13, 2008
Lancaster, PA
you are lucky your dad helps you. mine wont help me or even let me change the oil at the house...i do it anyways tho lol. awsome restoration! keep up the amazing work!!!

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Props on the excellent work Keylan, some seriously pro work done on this project.

WTB more pictures to maste... i mean, look at...

:biglaugh: j/k...

sort of... :icon_razz

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
suprahero;930276 said:
Good job Keylan. I'd love to see it running so I have another supra locally for our supra meets. Hopefully this spring or summer some time we can get a really good meet going.

You better bring that beast up to Chicago this year for CHI2k8!

supramanocnsd

Mar 15, 2008
Oceanside Cali SD baby
Yeah great job bra I dont know the dude.. but I saw a post a long time ago on supra..F.. and it was the dude that beat that NA up... he had the story and all.... wow you did alot of work.... what was the price grand total????

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
man, I love your dedication..

I wish I had the knowledge and skill to perform a similar restoration..

two questions:

In this pic, there appears to be a penis sticking out on the left, hahaah.

What the hell is it?

sm_photo_missing.jpg

also, you're using a 93-96 front bumper and headlights, that on purpose, or going to swap them out later for 97+ units?

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
mattsplat72;960440 said:
of the penis? Anyway man holy shitte that is quality personified . How much experience do you and your dad have with this. Did you two "know" what you where doing?

Apparently they did great work so I'm guessing they know what there doing can't wait to see the finish product.