Nashman + Kaaz = this

Mrbaboon

Jul 13, 2006
Victoria, BC
tekdeus;887722 said:
Awesome! Surely someone must've called the cops with all that noise.

how did you guess :S

we finished up and got in our cars and went to timmies at the bottom of the street, as we get out of our cars 3 cops go screaming up the hill into the costco parking lot, we BARELY missed them.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I've never once done a burnout like that in my car, but the cops around here would lock me up and feed me water and bread for about a week. I don't think it would be worth it, plus, I have a 1j and it probably wouldn't turn the tires over.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
suprahero;887770 said:
I've never once done a burnout like that in my car, but the cops around here would lock me up and feed me water and bread for about a week. I don't think it would be worth it, plus, I have a 1j and it probably wouldn't turn the tires over.

Man, you're taking all the fun out of (you) owning a 1J, you know that? :D

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
only tried to drift once that was at frist and it did it very well

i was finding out the snap point after 2 then i had tiny bit of fun

i got my jdm spacers now and might combined the spacer i got form buddie here in the gruop buy

i bet if tried i chould pivit on one tire wheil doing a donnut

garagefujimoto;888013 said:
Do it again, spin out less LOL

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
yes and runing an extetiona s well since the 91 to 92 have more theeth then the other 2 racks you can get form toyota so going to try to get as much turn in as possible

i made cusotm rack befor and cut more theeth ninot it so if i have to do that agian ai will btu not as much as last time

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
ummmm it whould trust my life wiht this lsd over a stock teh build quity is next to none all bilet case supper tough spider gears whats not to hate

Zazzn;897187 said:
hrm so that kazz is holding how much power you making? just wondering if the kazz can take the power.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
The mk3 is actually not a bad chassis at all for drifting as long as your entry speeds are decent.. Low speed courses, forget it, although I hear BorHor isnt half bad at doing some of the low speed courses as well.

Nice video. I enjoyed it because for some reason I think of nashman as a complete wild man, though that assumption seems widespread ahaha.